10

Kennedy pov

I left Paul house early as he had patrol with Sam and the others.

I use my house key and walk inside to see dad and Bella in the kitchen.

"Where were you kennedy?" He asked looking at me from his spot at the table cleaning his gun.
"I was just hanging out with Leah and Emily" I said and he looks at me for a little bit before he nods.

"Next time call me" he says "have you talked to Jake?" Bella asked me and I huff and roll my eyes "no Isabella I haven't" I then run up the steps and go take me a shower.

Time skip

I get out and grab my phone to see I have a miss call from Jake.
I roll my eyes.
Now he wants to talk to me when his whole world has been about Bella this and Bella that.

My phone dings with a text from Sam.
I just came from out there and now he wants me to come over.

I grab my keys and walk downstairs "dad I'm going out I will be back before 10:30 i guess" I shrug.
"Okay just be safe" he said and I nod and walk out the door.

I start my bike and ride off.

I make it to la push and see all the boys.
"What's going on?" I asked and get off my motorcycle.

"Jacob is going threw the stages of shifting." Sam responds.

"Okay so?" I asked and fold my arms "we was thinking you could be there for him since we all have to do patrol plus that vampire been around"  He adds.

I huff and stomp my foot a little "so basically you want me on babysitting duty" I said while he chuckle at my actions.

"If you see it that way then sure" he shrug and walks around me and the others follow.

I roll my eyes and walk into the house to find Emily.
"Hey kennedy" she smiles
"Hey Emily" I sit down and she puts a plate of food In front of me.

"Thanks" I say and start eating.

"So you slept with Paul" she starts and I look up at her confused and shocked.

"How do you know that?" I asked

"The boys talk pretty loudly and they saw his thoughts I'm sure you know how it works with packs" she told me.

I groan.
I forgot about all that.
Why did I even decide to sleep with Paul?.

At least it wasn't Sam like everyone thought for some reason.
Even though we did have a thing but that was long before Emily.

"Yeah I did have sex with him" I answer "how was it?" She rise a eyebrow "I'm not about to talk about my sex life with you.........but it was great" she laughs as I smirk.

Time skip

I walk up to jakes house.
Billy opens the door and let me in.
"Hey Billy" I said as I walk inside "hey kennedy it's been a while" he says "yeah I been busy" I shrug.

"Mmhhh well he's in his room" I nod and walk to the back of the house.

I open the door to Jacob room and find him laying on his bed, sweating and groaning in pain.

This is the hard part about shifting.
Going threw the heat and pains.

"Hey" I said and being a chair to his bed.

"Hey....I'm surprised your here" he says "yeah well you have Sam to thank for that" I laugh.

He rolls his eyes and look away from me.
"Of course, Sam" he said

"Hey don't start with the attitude" I say and grab a rag and soak it with cold water and ring it out.

I fold it and start trying to wipe the sweat away.

"When you go home later...,can you tell Bella I'm okay?" He asked and I hold myself from rolling my eyes and saying something mean and outta-pocket.

"Yeah sure" I say with the biggest fake smile.