6

Kennedy pov

Waking up to my phone ringing is not how I wanted to get up.
I look and see it's Paul.
I arched my eyebrow.
How did he even get my number and me and Paul don't do anything but fight.

I hear the door open downstairs and know it's ugh Bella.
I stand up and get ready for the day.
Leaving out the room and into the hallway.
Which is not good right now.
Me and Bella look at each other for a minute.

I roll my eyes and go to walk off when she speaks "why were you with Sam and them?, Jacob says their not good news" I'm about to punch her again.

I turn to her "what I do is my business and I don't care what Jacob said he don't know what he's talking about" I turn and walk away from her.

I skip down the steps.
I see dad isn't home , must be at work.

I go out the house and get on my bike and start it.
I ride off to la push.

Time skip

I turn my bike off and get off it.
"Hey one day you should let me ride" I hear and turn to see Jared and quill.
"I wouldn't ever let you do that but keep dreaming" I smirk as the others come out.
"Hey so I wanted to talk to you" Sam walks over to me and I nod as we walk away from the others

"What's up?"

"It's about Jacob, Billy said Jacob is starting to show sighs of shifting and I can't keep an eye on him so we was thinking..." he trailed off and I fold my arms
"You want me to watch him!!, no that means I would have to hang with Bella too and I already told you what happened" he huffs "please and plus maybe Jacob will see you and not Bella" he shrug as I laugh sarcastically "I don't care about Jacob no more"

"Yeah right anyway I will tell Billy you agreed" he then walks off "I did not agree!" I yell after him but he keeps on walking and then shift.

"Men" I scoff.

Time skip

I was sitting in the truck with Bella as we were meeting her friend and Jacob at the movies
How Fucking nice

"Look kennedy" she starts "Bella shut the hell up and drive before I bitch slap you and crash this ugly ass truck"

She huffs and pull over on the side of the road.
I sigh and glare at her.
"We have people waiting" I say

"I don't care, we need to talk kennedy and I'm not moving from here till we do" I rise my eyebrows and Scoffed.

"I guess we will be sitting here then" I fold my arms and look out the window.