14

I pace back and forth around my room as I try and calm myself down.
I just imprinted on Jacob.
I don't mind of course but he seems to be so fixated on Bella.

It makes me mad that he seems to be so in love with her but me?, I'm just the friend.
I've been in love with him so long I can't even remember when it happened.

I hear a car outside and footsteps.
It takes me a minute before I realize who it is.
I race downstairs and over to the kitchen and watch the door.

It opens and in walked Bella.
She sees me and smiles her little awkward half smile.
She closes the door and walk to me.
"So how was it?." I asked with a tone.
She raised an eyebrow at me and frown.
I can't help but feel bad that I did that but I can't help it.
It feels like my heart just got stomped on and it was by her and Jacob.
Her just for existing and him for being in love or whatever he thinks he is with her.

"Are you okay?." I nod and walk over to the fridge and open it to look through it.

"Want me to cook or you wanna order out?." I asked
"No Ken, what's wrong you seem...tense, upset about something."

"Bella....i was thinking I cook as we all eat out enough." I say trying to distract myself and not deal with the pain and love I feel for Jacob.

"It's Jacob?, isn't it?." I slam the door to the fridge and spin around to face her making her jump and step back.
"Damn it Bella why can't you leave shit alone you just push and push, you don't need to know everything and be in my business all the fucking time." I feel myself start shaking so I run past her and out the door and to the tree line and shift.

I growl and run through the forest not paying attention to anything.
Why did this have to happen to me.
Times like this make me wish I never came back to forks.

I hear howls and next thing I know I'm face to face with him.

I stop and pause not knowing how to react.
I can feel the pull of the bond between us. Does he feel it or is it just me?.

"Kenny....I'm sorry." He says and his big wolf form walk closer to my jaguar form.
"I never meant to hurt you or ignore you but I can't just ignore how I feel."

I feel myself get sad.
"What are you saying?." I tilt my head.
"You deserve someone who's all for you not me, I can't be all for you when I love her...Bella is everything to me so maybe this bond between us can just be a friendship one, an imprint is a friend or brother and that's what we should be." He turns away from me and go to talk away when I growl at him.
"What does she have that I don't?!." I stand on my four legs.

He turns his head to me and we meet eyes.
"My heart." He then runs away.
I stay standing still.
My whole world feels like it's crumbling around me.

He basically just rejected the imprint bond if you ask me.

The sadness in me slowly turns to anger and I glare at the ground.
Fuck him and fuck her too.
Fuck This town and everything in it.
I'm done with this shit.
I turn and start running.
I don't know to wear but I have to get away this is too much for me right now.
I refuse to let Jacob make me into Bella and just fall all apart and lose myself over some guy I'm to strong for that I was raised to be strong and I will be.

He will come to his senses when Bella rejects his ass and he will see how I feel.

His time will come and I won't be there to pick him up and fix him I won't be.