12

Kennedy pov

After getting the food I was back home and went inside to see Bella at the table.
She looked to be in thought.
"Now I don't like you that much but here's some food and are you okay?." I sit the food in front of her.

"Thanks kenken" she says not looking at me.
I rise a eyebrow at the nickname.
She sniffle and I feel sorta bad for her.

I sit down next to her and pull her to me as she starts crying loudly.
"Shhh shush now it's okay....don't get snot on me." I say and she laughs.

She pulls away from me and look at me for a second with her red puffy eyes that still have tears in them and her checks are sorta red.
"I miss you and your funny comments like that." She says and I huff.
"I guess I miss you too snotty nose" she laughs and hug me and I hug her back.
"Your right" she said pulling away from me and I feel confused "not that I don't like being right but what am I right about?"

"If Edward loved me he wouldn't have left, he's probably living his life up somewhere and here I am arguing with you my sister" she shakes her head.

"Enough about Edwin let's eat, I'm sooo hungry" I say and dig into the bags to get the food out.
"Your always eating kennedy ain't nothing new" she rolls her eyes.

Time skip

I walk up to Sam's house the next day and noticed some of the guys gone
"So you still the alpha huh?" I asked and sit next to him on the steps.
"Yeah Jacob didn't want to be, he's also mad at Paul and me."

"About what?" I asked
"Ken you know everyone in the pack is linked together the minute someone shifts....they know...he knows you and Paul slept together more than once." I sigh.
"Yeah well he should mind his own business" I stand up.
"Where you going?." He asked watching me walk to my bike.

"Home I know they should be back soon and I don't want to see him" I get on and start it up and pull off.

Time skip

Bella drags me out the house to her ugly ass truck.
"Bella I don't feel like going anywhere" I groan.

"To bad" she says and start the death trap.
This truck sounds like it might blow up and kill us both but you ain't here that from me.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.
She's quiet for a minute before speaking.
"To see Jacob" she finally said.
"Hell no turn this fucked up ass truck around or let me out!."

"Kennedy please" she begs stopping at a red light.

"Bella I don't want to go there for a reason" I say looking at her as she looks at me.
"Please just this once" she asked and I sigh.
"Fine" I say and she smiles "but I'm not going to get out the truck" I tell her and she nods "that's fine."