2

Kennedy pov

I feel excited pulling up to the small red house.

I see the door open as I get off the bike.
"Well well well if it isn't miss Kennedy!" Billy said rolling over to me in his wheelchair.
"It's me" I lean down and hug him.
"You have really grown up since last time I saw you"

"That was like a year or two ago come on now, I ain't change that much" he smiles at me "Jacob is inside, I know that's who your really looking for" he smirks at me with a knowing look.
"It's not what you think" I said and he waved me off and turn around to go back in the house and I follow him.

I go to the back of the house to find Jacob in his room he had headphones on.
I sneak up behind him and throw my arms around him making him jump.
I laugh moving away from him as he holds his hand to his chest.
"Kennedy!, you could have gave me a heart attack" I laugh even louder and sit on his bed.
"You would have been find dude" I roll my eyes at his dramatic self.

"What are you doing here?, when did you get back?" He turns his chair around facing me.
"I got back a couple of hours ago and talked to my dad and Bella and yeah that's it" I shrugged as I look around his room that hasn't changed all that much.

"You should let me decorate your room" I said "nope no way it's just gonna be all blue like one of those kids rooms" he shakes his head with his long hair.

"Fine then how about a hair cut" I move my hand threw his hair
And he slaps it away "no"
"Okay fine didn't have to slap my hand so hard" I push him a little.

He laughs and I can't help but feel my heart race.
"How's Bella?" He asked and my day dream shattered.
"Why?, you like her?" I joke and he didn't say anything making my smile fall off my face.

He can't like her!.
"Jake?" He nods slowly "maybe I do k" I swear I heard my heart break.
I might have left for a while but I always had a crush on Jake.
Everyone says we would make the perfect couple.
He really likes her?, how?.

I shake my head "Bella is fine and she will be better now that I'm here" I fake a smile and he nods "I should go" I stand up and he do too "already you just got here"

"Yeah but my dad doesn't want me out late so bye Jake" I said and he go to hug me but I act like I didn't notice and walk out his room "bye billy" I yell "bye Kennedy" he says as I exit the home and get on my Harley.

I speed off.
Of course it's her!.
I mean I don't see what he sees in her.
She doesn't get him at all.