Chapter 01 (Poonam)

Scene starts with a woman calling her daughter as her daughter is late for her board exam, "Poonmi Jaldi kar beta, papa intezaar kr rhe hai"
(Poonmi come fast my child, your dad is waiting)

Poonam went towards her Maa(mother) with comb in her hand indicating Santi Devi (Poonam's Mother) to start making her braids.
"Baal bandhana kab sikhaegi, 19 ki ho gyi hai tu, phir bhi kuch nhi aata"
(You are already nineteen and didn't even know how to make braids)

Poonam just pouted on this and started setting her bag till her mother was making her braids. After 5 minutes Santi Devi was done making her hair and she goes to kitchen and bring dahi-sakar(sugar and yogurt) for her.

"Chal ja ab aur ache se pariksha deke aana, thik hai"
(Now go and give your paper with full concentration)

"Thik hai Maa, ab jane bhi do"
(Okay Mom, Now let me go)

"Haan haan ja"
(Yeah yeah Go)

Poonam went out of her house only to see her father cleaning his Rickshaw and when he saw her so he gave her a smile and called her. Poonam went to her papa(father) and gave him a wide tooth smile.

"Poonmi Sab yaad hai na?" her father asked.
(Poonam you remember everything right?)

Poonam gulped and nodded her head making her father narrow his eyes.
"sach mein yaad hai, papa"
(I really study well, papa)

"Hmm, thik hai fir chalo ab"
(Fine then let's go now)

Poonam and his father left towards her exam centre for her last exam of English.

.........

Poonam went out of her exam centre with her friends and they were so happy as finally their school education is finished. One of her friend Sonakshi asked "toh ab kya kroge tum log ? Matlab college mein kya subject loge ?"
(So, now what will you guys do? Means which subject you'll take in college ?)

Shruti, another friend of her replied "Maine toh BA History Honours socha hai tum btao ?"
(I've decided BA history honours,you guys say ?)

Radha, best friend of Poonam replied "Mein toh Maths lungi"
(I'll take maths)

Other girls looked at her in awe and asked together "Sachiii"
(Really!!)

Radha nodded her head making her friend exchange a look with each other and they smiled.

"Main toh BA Rajnitik vigyaan mein krungi " Sonakshi speaks.
(I'll take BA political Science)

Everyone nodded their head at her reply, between this Poonam's little head had only one question "Is study that much important ?" her trance broke when Radha called out her name.

"Poonam Tu kya vishay rkhegi ?"
(Poonam what subject you'll keep?)
Poonam looked at her with her doe eyes and her heart also asked her this same question.

"Poonam what is your future ?"

.......To be continued
Bye till Tomorrow!!! 👀💜

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and update details. I'D:- fictionerita

 I'D:- fictionerita