Part -29

"Haeyeon! Wakeup! Wake up please!" Jin caressed her face but Haeyeon wasn't responding. 

Anger rushed through his blood when he saw Haeyeon's ruined attire. He couldn't control himself and went towards Adam and punched him in his face. He was continuously punching him till blood ran out of his nose. 

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER? HOW DARE YOU / YOU BLOODY SCOUNDREL!I WONT SPARE YOU!...YOU FILTHY PERSPN. HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HAEYEON!..HOW DARE YOU THINK OF HER!" saying this he was continuously punching.

Meanwhile Namjoon and Yoongi came to the room as they were with Jin looking for Haeyeon. They came to see Jin punching Adam mercilessly.

 "Stop it Hyung!" Namjoon said and hold his arm from behind.

 "I won't spare this scoundrel! How dare he!" Jin replied with anger. 

"Hyung we can do this later. He is already bleeding. Think of Haeyeon first," Yoongi said. Listening Haeyeons name Jin calmed himself down a bit and left Adam. Adam was unconscious because of getting heavily bruised.

"We have to take her to her room as early as possible!' Yoongi said.

 "Let me call the doctor!" Namjoon said.

Jin opened his coat and wrapped around Haeyeons body  with it. He then carried her by his arms and was about to leave but suddenly yoongi said, 

"Hyung what are you doing? You can't go out like this. If they see us we will be in trouble!" 

 "I don't care! I just want her to be conscious again!" Jin said pretty annoyingly.

 "But if someone see us the...." Yoongis words were cut off by Namjoon. 

"Hyung lets just cover Jin hyung and leave this place. We can do this later. You know he's not gonna listen to us," Namjoon said to yoongi. 

"Better!" Jin replied.

So while covering Jin and Haeyeon they came back to Haeyeons apartment. They entered her apartment with the spare key. Jin came to her room and laid her to bed. He sat beside her unconscious body and kept staring at her. Jin was furious as well as sad at the same time. He was internally cursing Adam. He didn't realize he had tears in the corner of his eyes. 

Yoongi noticed Jin was upset and patted his back while saying, "She'll be alright Hyung!"

"How much time it will take the doctor to come?" Jin asked Namjoon. 

"2 minutes more!" Namjoon replied.

After a while-

"There he comes," Namjoon said. 

"Doctor please check her! She's been unconcscious for more than 15 minutes. Please check!" Jin said anxiously.

"Don't worry, just give me 5 minutes," the doctor replied. 

The doctor checked Haeyeons nerves and asked what happened. Jin told him about the incident and then the doctor examined her. 

"I believe it's because of the alcohol she has been unconscious for this long as she isn't used to it. Besides I guess the incident was quite shocking for her. I gave her an injection. She'll gain consciousness after some time. Please tell her to visit once she is all okay. I've to check her thoroughly," saying that the doctor left.

Jin came and sat beside Haeyeon. 

"Where's that scoundrel Namjoon?" Jin asked. 

"Told the guards to take care of him. A good one actually!" Namjoon replied with a smirk. 

Meanwhile Jimin and Taehyung came as they got to know about the incident from Yoongi. 

"Hyung, how is she now?" Jimin asked. 

"She is still unconscious. But the doctor gave injection and some medicines. She'll regain soon," Namjoon replied. 

As it was late night and the party was almost over Jin told the rest of the members to get back to their apartment. They insisted to stay but as Jin was forcing them they were bound to go back. 

"Hyung I called Jae. He says he'll be here soon. Let's leave!" Yoongi said. 

"I can't leave her all alone. I'll come once Jae arrives," Jin said firmly. Knowing how adamant Jin was all of them left the place.

Jin was alone with Haeyeon in her apartment now. He sat beside her lying figure and holds her hand. He felt the spark but he was really worried so he couldn't think of anything else. 

"Why? Why did you let this happen to you? You were my strong girl who can fight with anyone for anything. How come that scoundrel does this to you? I promise Haeyeon! I promise I won't let him go so easily. I'll make sure he pays for every single thing he has done to you! He has to go through the pain he has given to you that too in double. Just be alright Haeyeon!Please open your eyes for once! Please! Please don't make it hard for me! I don't know. I don't know how I am feeling right now! I'm being restless. Please open your eyes! I promise I won't annoy you anymore. Please just open your eyes," Jin was pleading holding Haeyeon's hands to his forehead. He couldn't hold back anymore and he cried. He felt tears running down his cheeks. He doesn't know why this is happening. He's just praying that Haeyeon regains her sence again.

Meanwhile Haeyeon being unconscious was dreaming of something. Something related to Jin. Related to the night when she was with Jin. When she drank something and behaved like the way she wasn't normally. Everything seems to be blurred. But then after a moment everything was clear. She saw how she told Jin about the stars being her mamma and papa. She saw how she ran from here to there. She saw how she cupped her face and said it's the beautiful moon ever. How she whined in front of him about being hungry. How she was fed by him. How she told him not to leave her alone ever. Everything was crystal clear now. 

After a moment she saw a blurry face which was dragging her forcefully to a room. She saw the person ripping her dress. As soon as the man's face got more visible she twitched her brows. Jin noticed that the grip of Haeyeons hand got stronger. He looked at her face and saw her sweating. When the face of the man in her dream was fully visible Haeyeon screamed and gained consciousness again.   

                                                                                            -------X-------

Hlw my lovely people. Ramadan Mubarak to everyone! I hope you guys are doing well and thanx to that person who voted for the last part. I am grateful that you guys are loving it. As it's ramadan I might become a little lazy but I promise to end it soon. At least before my bub(Seokjin) comes home. 

Stay safe lovelies.   

                                                                                                                                              Love 'E'