Part:15

“Ahhh!!” you screamed. Jin heard
your scream and came to you.
“HAEYEON,” he came running
towards you. “what happened? Are
you okay?” he asked. “ I just fell. Im okay,” you said and you were about to get up but you couldn’t and fell again. This time you thought you’ll fall hard but someone caught you and luckily that was jin. He grabbed you by your waist and the proximity of your face and his was so close. “I can see how well you are,” he said and smirked. “I said I'm okay. Leave me. I can stand,” you said and wanted to get up. “Are you sure you can stand,” jin asked. “100%,” the overconfident you replied. “Ok,” he said and pulled over. But the moment you wanted to stand you tripped off again and you realized that you sprained your ankle. This time also Jin caught you and immediately carried you in bridal style.
“Mr.Kim!! what are you doing? Put me down please!”you said.
“Please put me down Mr.Kim! People are watching!” you blabbered. Jin didn’t say anything and walked to a nearby bench which was at a distance of the restaurant. “Mr.KIM ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING??” you asked almost while shouting.
“CAN’T YOU BE QUITE FOR A MINUTE?” jin said and looked at you. You couldn’t say anything because of his intimidating eyes. He put you down to a nearby bench and was about to check your leg but you kind of shouted at him to not touch your leg.”what??” jin asked. “why are you touching my leg?” you asked back. “To see what happened of course!"
jin said and again wanted to see what happened but stopped his actions because you again shouted. “No!! no need to do that. I’m fine. It’s just a small sprain. I’ll be alright,” and by saying that you again wanted to stand up but you couldn’t because you felt pain in your leg.
In the meantime an old woman came up to you and asked you,
“what happened? Are you hurt somewhere?” “just got a small sprain in my leg,” you replied politely.
“oh. That’s the matter! Don’t worry! I can treat these sprains. Show me!” the woman said.
“No Halmeoni! You’re older than me. Please don’t touch my leg. I’ll be fine by taking some pain killers,” you replied kindly as you didn’t want someone older than you touching your leg and treating it. “Leave it Halmeoni! She doesn’t want to take anybodys help. After all altruistic person helps themselves. Right altrui??” jin said being offended. “Yaa!! Stop calling me by these names mr WWOH!!” you replied back. “Heyyy I’m not that. And how dare you call me old?” jin whined. “and how dare you call me Altruistic?” you replied back.
“Ok oK , stop it both of you,” halmeoni said. “stop fighting like childrens both of you lovers,” halmeoni added while laughing. “Lovers!” both you and jin replied at the same time and made a confused look towards halmeoni. “what?? Aren’t you both lovers? Oh come on don’t tell me you both are just friends! I saw you(pointing at jin) carrying your lady with utmost care!!" halmeoni said and smiled. You both were shocked and you couldn’t look at jin. You felt your cheeks burning up but ofcourse you don’t know the reason so you just avoid looking at him and kept your head down. On the other hand jin also felt uneasy by halmeonis words but the word “YOUR LADY" kept running in his mind and he didn’t know but felt adrenaline rushing through his veins and couldn’t help but smile at halmeonis statement of calling you his lady. “ok now stop blushing both of you,” halmeoni added. “and you my dear as you addressed me as your halmeoni now I will help you no matter what you say. Just stay still. It’ll take a minute,” halmeoni said and took your leg in her hand . Jin was standing beside you. Halmeoni twisted your leg to the right direction and you all of a sudden whined and hold jins arm firmly because of the pain you felt.
“It’s done,” halmeoni said and got up. “is it?” Jin asked being surprised. “yes! Try to stand up,” halmeoni said and you tried to get up. You actually could stand because you didn’t feel any pain now. “wow!! I can stand and even walk now,” saying this you started to walk and do little jump.
You didn't realize that you're dancing like a small child in front of them.
Jin saw you and he actually couldn't take his eyes off you. Somewhere he found it cute and he even uttered "cute" which was audible to Haelmoni.
"Ok,ok,now come and enjoy the food of our restaurant. We're giving discount today to the couples specially," Haelmoni said."you're the owner of this restaurant?" You and Jin said together. "Yes, Me and my Husband wanted to have our dream cafe. So we started it with a coffee shop and then we expanded it as a restaurant," Haelmoni said.
"Your restaurant has a very pretty decor Haelmoni,"you said. "ok now come on ,it's already late, otherwise you're gonna miss the couple discount," Haelmoni said. "Haelmoni we ar………..," "We're coming," Jin said by cutting your words. Haelmoni said and walked away by leaving you and Jin behind."Mr Kim! Why didn't you let me complete my sentence? Moreover we're not couple!" You said quite annoyingly. "Haeyeon, were getting discount on foods!!!!and why would I miss this opportunity? Besides we need to just play around for an hour right. It's not a big deal. But the discount that too on food!!!!!is a big deal!!!," Jin said excitedly. "Saying who??the one who can buy the whole restaurant in a blink of an eye!" You replied.
"See both the things are different. You have to enjoy your life in the most simplest way so that you can cherish every moment," Jin said by looking at you.
You looked at him and this time you saw his sparkling eyes which was more beautiful that the real ones. You admired his thoughts as you didn't expect a billionaire to be this simple and serene in nature.

Okhay...posted for my beautiful souls.🖤 I hope you love this part.🤗