Part 25

In the morning at 9:00pm

Author's POV-

Haeyeon woke up and found herself in her bed. Lazily she went to freshen up and get ready for the day. She came out of her room and found breakfast served on the table with a little note saying, " Finish everything along with the soup!" She smiled watching the handwritten note as it was from Moony. She started eating breakfast and drinking the soup. But her mind was fidgeting over the things happened yesterday night and this morning. She couldn't remember anything what happened last night moreover what she did. She thought of talking with Jin about the matter but then again she remembered that it will go in vain as he won't say anything. 

"Lived your life to the fullest," she mumbled as she was thinking about Jin's words. Thinking about it she tried to remember at least a bit but she failed. 

At the practice room-

Everyone was practicing whereas Jin's mind was revolved around the happenings of last night. 

"How they danced! How Haeyeon placed her hand above his one! How beautifully their hands intertwined! How her breathe took a pause for whole 1 minute when he pulled her closer! How she acted childish after drinking just a glass! How she cupped his face while saying it's the moon! How she held his hand and said not to leave her!"

 Everything about yesterday was a beautiful memory that he would cherish for the rest of his life. He thought. He was indulged thinking these and he didn't know that he was smiling. Yoongi noticed him and asked, "Hyung! Why are you smiling?" "Haeye..," jin was about to say something but then face palmed himself as he realized he took Haeyeons name. "Haeyeon?" Yoongi smirked. "What about her?" he asked. "Nothing, I was just thinking where is she? Doesn't she have any work today? We have a photo shoot right? And she was about to see if everything's scheduled properly or not. Why she is not here? That's what I'm thinking," Jin said. "You're missing her!" it came more like a statement for Jin rather than a question. "What nonsense!" Jin said and forcefully laughed. "Why would I miss her?" "Tell me, weren't you with her the last night?" Yoongi smirked and asked. "How do you know that?" Jin asked. "Got my ways!" yoongi said and looked behind Haeyeon approaching. "Your girl's coming," Yoongi said and ran away from him and started practicing again. "Yaahh!" Jin shouted and saw Haeyeon. Both of them locked their eyes and got lost for a minute while thinking about yesterday. Haeyeon's mind was indulged thinking about the dance whereas Jin was thinking about the last lines she said before being unconscious.  

Haeyeon's POV-

Why am I having this weird feeling? My heart's beating faster than I can imagine. What kind of feeling is this? I should maintain some distance from him. I can't let this happen.

Author's POV-

The day started by the boys practicing dance for the upcoming world tour. They had a photo shoot after the lunch so they were busy with the works. Meanwhile the photographer came and Haeyeon and Jae went to him to talk about the project. The members noticed that it was not the company photographer rather he was different. He must be someone from the state. He was kind of same age as Haeyeon and Sungjae. "Hellow people," the photographer said while shaking hands with Sungjae. "Hello and welcome to Hybe," Jae said and shook his hands. "Hi pretty lady," the photographer said and approached Haeyeon. Haeyeon was not expecting him to be like this. Still she shook hands and said, 'Hi, I'm Haeyeon. Welcome!" "Such a pretty name!" the photographer said and smirked. "I'm Adam," the photographer said. "So where the world stars?" Adam said. "Haeyeon? Can you please assist him? I've some work with Leam sir, Gotta go," saying this Jae left from there. 

"Ok so I've to bear this idiot the whole day," Haeyeon was thinking. "This way," Haeyeon pointed to the elevator and Adam and she went upstairs. 

Soon Adam and Haeyeon went upstairs where the photo shoot's going to happen. "Holy Moly! There's a reason why every girls drool over them! Damn!" Adam said while looking at them. "Yes!" Haeyeon replied. "Let's introduce you to them, comeon," Haeyeon said and introduced Adam to the boys. Everyone was done with their introduction and they proceeded for the shoot. While pre shooting Haeyeon was checking all the arrangements and Adam was fixing his camera. He was taking some photos of the surrounding and all of a sudden his focus went towards Haeyeon. He found her quite interesting as well as beautiful. He clicked some of her pictures without her knowing. He looked at the pictures and mumbled, "Beautiful." His actions didn't go unnoticed by Jin.