Garden of Eden

@NiamFool - Well I was thinking that Louis will be immortal and be born in the Garden of Eden. Are your guys catholic? Anyways Louis will fall in love with Adam, then Eve aka Eleanor got jelly (can't spell the real word) and gets cool powers and kills Adam, but not until Louis and him have a whole lot of kids and Eleanor casts a spell on him that every time he finds true love they are only together for 2 years, but have lots of offspring that are famous like Tomas Jefferson or something like that. Then Eleanor kills his lover and he is put to sleep for a hundred years and this goes on forever ‘till now when he is in one direction and is liking Harry, but this time it's real and will never leave.

--

Louis knew that he shouldn’t have done it. He knew that it would come back at him. He knew that she would take revenge on him. He knew that this would influence his whole life. But he was Louis; he didn’t care He wanted to find his true love, whatever it takes. He knew that God wouldn’t be mad at him for loving someone with his whole heart. He knew that God wasn’t mad at him for the fact that he was in love with a man.

However, he did know that God was mad at him for the fact that he was in a love affair. He knew that it was forbidden to be in a relationship with someone who already was in a relationship. That’s why he also knew he deserved the punishment he got. He knew that Eleanor got those powers to get revenge. He knew that he had nothing to defend himself with. He didn’t really oppose to that, he would accept his punishment for sin.

That’s why he didn’t even try to stop Eleanor when she killed Adam. That’s why he didn’t stop her when she cursed him. That’s why he easily obliged God when he’d sent him to be on earth forever to find his true love.

You see, Louis had been in love with Adam, who was together with Eleanor (aka Eve) from the Garden of Eden. He knew he should’ve stopped it, that it would never end well. But then one day Adam came up to him and kissed him completely out of the blue. Louis really couldn’t stop himself then.

He was so naïve. He thought that Adam would be the one for him, though he actually knew that deep in his heart, he only ran off with Adam because of the excitement. Because he was in love with the idea of being in love. Had he only known then what he knew now…

Eleanor had been even madder at him than she actually was at Adam. Well, she killed him as soon as she found out that he’d cheated but oh well. She’d cursed him. She swore that he would never find love again. And if he did, he would lose them after two years with them. Then, they would be killed, and he would be send to a dreamless sleep from 100 years.

He didn’t think that it would really influence his life whatsoever. He was immortal. She had no power over him, certainly not with just cursing him, right?

That was what he thought at least.

So the following 1000 years or so, he just wandered around on earth. Just living his life and not having a care in the world. He did what he wanted, and nothing stopped him. Yes, he lived a pretty hard core life. But then he met Steve.

It was just a normal day for Louis. He travelled around, watching humans live their lives and helping each other. Louis noticed that in the start, everyone still helped each other. People helped each other when they needed someone to give them an extra hand.