Abhay, let's have a one-on-one fight.

Since target has reached (330+ votes). So here is one more episode as i've promised. ❤️😇🙏

●●●●●

Abhay snorted, “Is it meaningful to do this?”

He had been using a voice changer in the game, so his voice was pleasant and clear, just like a teenager’s.

He said these with a calm voice, and then killed several enemies and protected Isha.

Hearing his voice, Shivam tensed up. The man named Abhay was indeed a strong competitor. Abhay was young, capable and could often play games with Isha. No wonder Isha would miss him.

With the phone in her hand, Isha was very satisfied. Her son was awesome, and so was her husband. How happy she was!

But... She was busy appreciating the handsome fighting skills of her husband and son. Now she had no equipment in the game!

What should she do? If she stood here without any equipment, she would become other’s target.

When she was in distress, an excellent weapon was thrown at her feet.

“Thank you, Abhay!” Isha picked it up at once.

As soon as she picked it up, a better weapon was thrown to her. It was from Ishi Only Belongs To The Pratap Family.

Isha picked it up again and sighed with satisfaction, “Thank you. It’s good to play with excellent players!”

I Will Be The Champion Tonight was jealous. “Can you two share some weapons to me?”

Ishi Only Belongs To The Pratap Family and Abhay ignored him and threw weapons and equipment to Isha again and again.

Looking at her own feet, Isha found that Abhay had thrown a better weapon to her. Then, Ishi Only Belongs To The Pratap Family threw a better weapon to her again. They alternated with each other.

Ishi Only Belongs To The Pratap Family threw her a piece of equipment. Then Abhay threw her a better equipment. Then Ishi Only Belongs To The Pratap Family threw her a much more better one...

The outsider, I Will Be The Champion Tonight, seriously considered whether to get another account next time and then use a voice changer to pretend to be a cute girl.

Facing a lot of weapons and equipment, Isha was speechless.

She couldn’t pick and use so many weapons.

“I’ll take them for you.” Ishi Only Belongs To The Pratap Family and Abhay helped her take them.

Ishi Only Belongs To The Pratap Family followed Isha and they walked forward together.

Abhay came back to talk to Isha from time to time and helped her take things.

It could be seen that Abhay had a good relationship with Isha, and they were very familiar with each other. They must have played games together many times.

Judging from the tone of Isha, she and Abhay had a tacit understanding. They could understand each other with few words.

Shivam’s heart was filled with jealousy.

Ishi Only Belongs To The Pratap Family was supposed to be with Ishi, but soon Abhay came over and pulled Ishi forward.

Ishi Only Belongs To The Pratap Family raised his hand and shot at Abhay, which was blocked by Abhay’s equipment. So Abhay was unharmed.

Of course, the clear sound of bullets showed clearly what Shivam had done.

Abhay’s voice was serious: “What are you doing, Only Belongs To The Pratap Family?”