A Strange Scene

How did it turn out like this?

Had he misunderstood Isha all this time?

He bought some wine and gulped it down. He did not even properly taste it.

He choked and coughed so hard that tears slid down from his eyes.

Did he owe Isha too much?

He kept drinking until he got drunk. Then, he rushed to Queen Entertainment Company to find Isha.

He soon realized that he did not know anything about Isha anymore. He did not know where she lived. He only got her phone number from Song’s office.

He ended up calling out Isha’s name while lying at the entrance of Queen Entertainment Company. He kept saying that he wanted to apologize to her.

.......

When Isha returned home and put GunGun to bed. Abhay also obediently fell asleep.

Isha was just about to fall asleep when she received a phone call.

“Miss Sharma, there’s a drunk man at the entrance of the company who keeps asking to see you. Are you coming?” The security guard did not recognize Deepak at all.

After all, Deepak usually drove luxury cars and wore high-end clothes. His hair was even more exquisite than a woman’s. At this moment, he was far away from the security guard.

The security guard did not expect the man in front of him, who was dressed in dirty clothes, to be the young master of the Verma family.

“Okay, I’ll come over now.” Isha had no choice but to agree.

Otherwise, if such a scene was photographed by the reporters, who knew what would be written?

Isha immediately changed her clothes and put on her shoes.

Shivam heard the noise and came out to ask her about it.

After hearing what Isha said, he told her, “I’ll go with you.”

Isha did not object. She was tired today, and it would be safer for her to go out in the middle of the night with Shivam.

When they arrived at the entrance of the company, Isha realized that she did not know this drunkard at all.

However, since she was already here, she decided to take a proper look and see who it was.

She was about to bend down to take a look when Shivam held her hand, indicating that she did not need to take the risk.

Isha stopped moving. Shivam bent down and flipped the man over until he could see his face.

It was only then that she saw who the drunkard was.

“Deepak?” Isha was surprised.

Actually, Isha thought that the man was familiar after looking at his figure. However, after the past few years, Deepak had faded away from Isha’s heart, so she had not properly seen his face for a long time. She never thought that it would be him.

Besides, what was he doing here?

Should he not be by Himanshi’s side?

Even though the whole world did not believe Himanshi, he would try his best to believe in her, right?

Sensing that Isha was here, Deepak said in a low voice, “Isha... Isha, I’m sorry...”

Isha really wanted to kick Deepak’s ass. If he was not tired, she was! Why did he get so drunk?