Isha's Existence Is a Threat

The models who had attended the party a few days ago didn’t find it difficult to find the way to Hao Hotel.

Isha also went to Hao Hotel in Shivam’s car.

Shivam watched as her figure disappeared into the crowd.

Then, he took out his phone and dialed a number. “I want the live surveillance video of the venue and the backstage area.”

At the last official event that Isha had attended, she had almost fallen into the trap set by her own agent, with a condom.

Therefore, he wanted to know what other tricks her rivals would play this time.

There were over a hundred models participating in the first test today. All of them were busty and in perfect shape. But out of all these participants, only twenty candidates could advance to the next round.

Even among these models, however, Isha was still eye-catching. With her stunning facial features, she didn’t look like a typical model, but she did have the most recognizable beautiful face.

Moreover, her legs were even longer than ordinary models, shining like the treasures of the world.

A hint of worry flashed through Himanshi’s heart when she saw Isha.

Noticing the anxious look on her face, Manisha smiled and said, “Himanshi, I’m sure that she won’t be able to enter the next round. She has already given the ‘gift’ to one of the judges.”

When the results were announced, Isha would not even know why she had failed!

Himanshi smiled. “Even if she tries her best, she can’t defeat me.”

“Of course,” Manisha agreed with a smile.

Isha had been on guard against Manisha ever since finding out that she had put a condom in the gift box last time.

Moreover, she knew that Manisha was on the same side as Himanshi, who treated her as a mortal enemy.

While Isha prepared for the first test, she was extremely cautious.

As soon as she entered the hall, she spotted a few judges that she had talked to at the party. She confidently walked forward to greet them and have a chat.

This scene made Himanshi feel uncomfortable once again.

“This cheap woman is capable of flirting with any men.” Although Himanshi had a smile on her face, she was actually nervous about Isha.

Manisha was also surprised to see the scene in front of her. “How does Isha have such a good relationship with the judges? Have they abandoned all fairness in this show?”

In fact, Isha was just chatting with the judges casually, but the body language and the expressions of European and American people were big, so they looked like they were very familiar with each other. In private, they had never been in touch with each other.

Himanshi said in a low voice, “Could it be that the gift we gave to Isha helped her instead? Maybe the judge she gave it to liked it and is really having an affair with her.”

“In that case, Isha will have a good chance,” Manisha said.

Himanshi suddenly had a bad feeling in her heart.

With Isha participating in the show, she had one more powerful competitor to face.

Isha’s rise to fame was not only a threat to Himanshi’s career, but also to her relationship with her father, Deepak, and the whole Verma family.

She could never let such a thing happen!

Digging her long nails into her palms, she stormed backstage.

A logistics assistant waiting backstage ran over to her with a smile. “Miss Sharma, you are here. What’s wrong? You look unhappy.”

“Youhui, Isha is back,” Himanshi whispered to Youhui and sighed. “I don’t know why she has appeared in front of me again. Do you think she did it on purpose?”

Youhui was the daughter of a maid in the Sharma family. Before she had started working, she had often stayed in the Sharma family. Back then, Himanshi had always been kind to her and had never put on airs in front of her, so Youhui was very grateful to her.

Hearing Himanshi’s words, Youhui recalled Isha Sharma, the high and mighty Miss Isha of the Sharma family, who always put on an arrogant expression and looked down on everyone else.

Both of them were the daughters of the Sharma family, but Youhui liked the gentle and generous Himanshi, while she hated the haughty and condescending Isha.

“How did she even qualify to take part in the first test?” Youhui asked.

“Forget it. No matter how she got the qualification, the only thing I can do now is to try my best,” Himanshi said and lowered her head. “I’m going to put on makeup.”

Hearing this, Youhui made up her mind to help Himanshi.

She quickly ran towards the storage room.

A smile appeared on Himanshi’s lips. She knew that Youhui was a naive and gullible girl with a lot of gratitude. As long as she complained about something, Youhui would take the initiative to help her solve her problems.

It seemed that over the years, she had gained a lot by being kind and generous to everyone in the Sharma family.

‘Isha is an idiot. All she did was put on airs. Undoubtedly, she was digging her own grave!’ Himanshi thought indifferently.

When Isha entered the backstage, Youhui ran over to her with a pair of high heels. “Miss Sharma, these are your shoes.”

Costumes were regulated for the first test. All the clothes and high-heeled shoes were provided by a particular brand.

“Thank you.” Isha took the shoes in a manner that was neither humble nor pushy. However, from her years of experience, she could tell at a glance that the platforms of the shoes were loose. If she wore these, it would be easy for her to sprain her ankles.

What was more, if the platforms broke while she was walking on stage, the judges would have a bad impression of her, and she would definitely score a zero on the first test.

Although the manager of the show might hold the logistics assistant accountable, Isha would lose much more.

“Please bring me another pair,” she said politely.

Youhui nodded and brought her a new pair of shoes.

This time, when Isha took them, her face changed slightly. There was something wrong with the platforms of this pair of shoes too.

“Could I get another pair?” Isha’s tone was a little unfriendly this time.

This exchange repeated a second time, which made Isha realize that it couldn’t just be an honest mistake.

Youhui patiently brought another pair of shoes to Isha and said, “Miss Sharma, are you satisfied with this pair? If not, I will bring another one to you!”

Isha raised her eyes and glanced at Youhui coldly. Seeing her sharp and powerful gaze, Youhui almost retreated in fear. However, she had already decided to help Himanshi to the end! So, she straightened up and puffed out her chest.

Himanshi, who was standing at the side, complained, “Isha, don’t go too far. Youhui’s mother might have been a maid at the Sharma family before, but how can you treat Youhui like a servant now?”

Hearing this, the other models and logistics assistants in the backstage area all looked at Isha with a hint of inquiry, doubt, and reproach in their eyes.

Obviously, no one in the workplace liked people who acted like they were superior.

It was only after hearing Himanshi’s words that Isha recognized Youhui.

She smiled faintly.

●●●●●

Please Comment your thoughts and Rate the story. 💞

●●●●●