I'll Support You

Abhay liked whoever liked Ishi. He looked at Mrs. Pratap with warmth in his eyes.

Mrs. Pratap could not stop smiling.

It was such a joyous occasion. This grandson who appeared out of thin air looked exactly like her son. Any grandmother who wished to have a grandson would be fond of Abhay.

Aunt Chen stood aside and looked at Mrs. Pratap guiltily.

Mrs. Pratap took a deep look at Aunt Chen. She could not believe that Aunt Chen had helped her son hide such big news from her. She did not even come back to report it to her.

Isha was busy stir-frying the fresh crayfish in the kitchen just now. Now that she was done frying, she put some water in it and let it simmer before coming out.

Was there a guest?

Why were Shivam, Abhay, and GunGun all gathered around her?

When Isha came out of the kitchen, her hair was a little messy. As soon as she saw Mrs. Pratap, she realized that the woman looked a little similar to Shivam. Her intuition told her that something bad was going to happen... Was she going to meet her in-laws?

GunGun said enthusiastically, “Grandma, this is Ishi. Ishi, Grandma is here to see us.”

“Mom, this is Isha. Isha, this is my mother.” Although GunGun had already introduced her, Shivam introduced her again solemnly.

“Hello, Mom... Oh, no. Hello, Auntie,” Isha said casually. When she realized that she had said the wrong things, she quickly changed her words.

However, it did not seem right to change it.

Fortunately, Mrs. Pratap was already very satisfied with Abhay. She smiled and put the jade bracelet in Isha’s hand. “Call me Mom, young lady.”

Isha was a little stunned. As her own family situation was not good, she had completely forgotten to think about Shivam’s parents and family.

It was indeed a little awkward for them to meet so suddenly.

Shivam helped her put on the bracelet and said in a low voice, “I’m sorry, Isha. I came here so suddenly that I didn’t have time to tell you...”

“It’s okay. I bought a lot of groceries anyway,” Isha said in a relaxed tone and soon regained her composure.

This was Abhay’s grandmother. She would definitely dote on him in the future. Isha was happy to have someone else love her son.

Shivam then invited Mrs. Pratap to sit down.

Mrs. Pratap looked around the house. The decorations were new and made the place feel comfortable. She did not know if it was the work of Isha or her son.

Now that she was no longer angry as compared to when she first arrived, she liked everything she saw.

Especially Abhay. Why was he so handsome?

Abhay was cold and distant. It was difficult for him to get close to Mrs. Pratap.

However, this was exactly how Shivam was like when he was a child. Mrs. Pratap was already used to it. The more she looked at Abhay, the more she liked him.

Soon, Isha put all the dishes on the table and asked everyone to eat.

“I’m sorry, Mom. I didn’t know you were coming today, so I didn’t get to prepare much,” Isha said politely.

“This is good.” Mrs. Pratap sat down and asked Abhay and GunGun to sit beside her.

Isha nodded and passed the spoon to everyone. GunGun asked curiously, “Grandma, what are you doing here today?”