Tough New Agent!

Why did she feel like he was getting more and more handsome? Was it just her illusion?

He didn’t say anything special. But she wanted to look at him more.

She quickly looked away and told herself, ‘Forget it! Don’t think too much.’

When Shivam entered the bedroom he was using in Isha’s apartment, he called his assistant. He told his assistant to prepare some cars for Isha to choose from.

The next day, Isha went straight to Queen Entertainment Company early in the morning.

Inside the office of her director, Song, she put forward her request in front of him and Manisha. “I want to change my agent.”

The expression on Manisha’s face changed slightly. “Isha, we don’t have any problems with our current cooperation. Don’t you think that your request is a slap in my face?”

“Miss Manisha, I won’t talk about the problems during the interview for Orisa Fashion Show. But on the day of the show itself, you’ve arranged a ribbon-cutting ceremony of a KTV for me. Don’t you think it’s a problem? And on the night of Orisa Fashion Show, you and Himanshi have falsely accused me of drugging her. Is there nothing wrong with it?” Isha asked.

“Isha, there have been some misunderstandings.” Manisha tried to defend herself.

“Then have you clarified those misunderstandings for me?” Isha questioned again.

Of course, Manisha didn’t. Instead, she kept adding insult to injury, intending to put Isha’s career to an end.

She felt guilty.

Strictly speaking, everything that happened that day was not arranged by her.

Himanshi was behind all those. But as her agent, she had to take responsibility since she chose to stand on Himanshi’s side.

“Director Song, I believe that Queen Entertainment Company gives justice to its artists. Am I right?” Isha said as she put the contract of that ribbon-cutting ceremony on Song’s desk.

During the event, the manager of the KTV threw this document at her. She kept it because she wanted to use it against Manisha.

After all, Manisha’s signature was there.

It only meant that she was the one who made a deal with the KTV and accepted the job for Isha.

As much as possible, Song didn’t want to be involved because he was quite familiar with Jigar.

However, he couldn’t just ignore Isha’s request to change her agent.

So he turned to Manisha and said, “Manisha, you didn’t consider this matter thoroughly. For the meantime, you are not Isha’s agent anymore.”

Since Manisha was in the wrong, she had no choice but to take the blame for what Jigar and Himanshi had done.

Song thought for a while and said, “Isha, I’ll assign Lovely to be your agent for the time being. I’ll give her a call now and ask her to take over the job.”

Upon hearing this, an evil grin appeared on Manisha’s face.

Lovely was the toughest agent in Queen Entertainment Company. As an experienced agent, she usually made things difficult for newcomers.

She was not a good choice for Isha at all.

Manisha thought to herself, ‘Song is really a cunning man. He knows what kind of agent Lovely is, but he let her handle Isha. In this case, he will not offend Himanshi while granting Isha’s request.'