He calls her Ishi.

Here we go again......😍

●●●●●●

Isha asked, “Will Mr. Rudra blame me for using him to hype? After all, I also got the attention because of him.”

“Of course he will. But who is the one who really use him?It’s Himanshi.”

Isha nodded seriously, “Only she gained a good name during the matter. Everyone thought that Mr. Rudra loved her but she is loyal to her true love.”

Shivam said seriously, “So do you think Mr. Rudra will let her do that?”

........

Rudra (voice-over): “I will. As long as she didn’t disturb me playing games, I don’t care what she did.”

“No, you won’t.” Shivam’s voice echoed around.

Rudra (voice-over): “Yes, yes, I won’t. I won’t let such a woman use me. What’s more, she also used my sister-in-law! I won’t let her do that!”

.......

Isha nodded. “If Mr. Rudra does care about this, he will clarify it. That’s right. It’s possible for Mr. Rudra to have a girlfriend. If his girlfriend knows Himanshi’s way of using Mr. Rudra, she will be very angry.”

“So Mr. Rudra will clarify it,” Shivam said.

Isha was relieved.

Shivam took out his phone and talked to Rudra.

.....

At half past eight, Rudra posted a Twitter to clarify, “It’s a rare opportunity to meet my good friend, Ishi. But what happened spoiled our enjoyment. Next time, I think we’d better meet in another place. Ishi, make a reservation and call me, okay?” He also uploaded many pictures.

There was a lot going on in this Twitter.

First of all, it meant that Rudra and Isha were good friends. According to the way they were with each other, they were close friends but not lovers.

Secondly, Rudra happened to meet Isha at Himanshi’s engagement party. That had given others a loophole. If he had a choice, he wouldn’t appear at the engagement party.

Thirdly, Rudra took the initiative to invite Isha Sharma. That was to say, it was not true that Isha liked Rudra. In fact, they were good friends in private.

In the pictures that Rudra had uploaded, Rudra and Isha sat in the corner. Beside them, there were not only Isha’s agent, but also some CEOs of other companies. Obviously, their meeting was aboveboard.

When Isha looked at Rudra, she happened to be listening to the person sitting next to Rudra.

As for Rudra, he went to the ceremony just to meet with Isha. He might don’t know who Himanshi was.

His Tweet was posted at half past eight in the morning, the morning rush hour.

It happened that many people went to work on the subway, bus, or just arrived at the company. They could browse today’s news on Twitter casually.

As a result, Ishi’s fans immediately saw it and immediately responded, “I told you that it was impossible for our beryl to do that! Mr. Rudra, you are so nice! Thank you for your explanation for Ishi!”

“Ishi, you made the right decision. You will grow up in slander. Keep up the good work!”

“Mr. Rudra explained this in person. Will those rumormongers make an apology?”

The ordinary onlookers also started to discuss. “Wow, is this a romantic novel? How could Rudra know Isha?”

“Yesterday’s report said that Mr. Rudra pursued Himanshi but couldn’t have her? Did Mr. Rudra look like he was disappointed in love? I think he is in high spirits!”