An Old Father's Tone.

Here's today's episode. I'm not saying anything but I know you'll vote on this episode. So just read it without any further delay.....

●●●●●●●

Although it was just a simple sentence from Isha, there was a surge of sweetness in the bottom of Shivam’s heart, like a honeyed sentence, so gentle that his ears were intoxicated.

His ears turned red at a visible speed.

It seemed that what Isha said was the substantial item and really touched his ear.

Seeing that he didn’t say anything more, Isha didn’t continue. But when they arrived at the intersection, she said, “I have to see a friend tonight. I can’t have dinner with you and GunGun.”

“It doesn’t matter.” Shivam canceled a lot of work just to have dinner with her.

In fact, he was a little disappointed.

But it was enough to pick her up and get along with her for a short time.

“Could you please send me to a place?”

“Isha,” Shivam called her name solemnly.

“What?” When Isha looked back, she met his deep eyes.

Shivam said in a low voice, “Everything about you is not a trouble for me.”

Hearing his voice and eyes, Isha was immediately attracted. The deep look and the unhurried look in his eyes...

Isha turned around and patted her chest. ‘Oh my God! What a great man! Why is he always so handsome with just a simple sentence and a simple action?’

After calming down for a while, Isha took the initiative to say, “Because the staff of Mr. Rudra said that it might be difficult to find a partner for a male artist at the moment. Some male artist don’t have time and some male artists are other games’ ambassadors. It is impossible to change their working hours in such a short time. So I want to ask my friend.”

Hearing her words, Shivam knew that she was going to meet Yuvraj.

Since it was for work, Shivam didn’t say anything more and sent her there as she said.

“Then I’ll go. You can go back first. I can take a taxi later.” Isha waved at him.

Turning around, Shivam planned to find a place to wait for Isha.

He was really worried about leaving her alone.

He drove to the parking lot, and a car honked to greet him.

It was Rudra.

Rudra stopped the car and rushed over, “Brother, are you here to see Abhay?”

“See Abhay?” Shivam frowned.

“It’s that powerful hacker and game expert. According to the IP address you found, I found that he lives nearby. It was probably in that community. I’m here for further investigation. Aren’t you here to see him?”

“No. I came here for some personal affairs,” Shivam said calmly.

“If you are not busy, let’s have some food here. I’ll check which floor and which room he lives on.” Rudra invited.

Shivam happened to be free, and he planned to stay here to wait for Isha. So he agreed to Rudra’s proposal.

......

Isha was here for Yuvraj.

She guessed that Yuvraj might stay at Moni’s place to eat hotpot.

Where could others find Yuvraj?