The Balance In Her Heart

Hey guys.... Hello to all of you. I just want to talk to you guys. Can't I?? 😭

Since you guys have suggested that I should continue this story in another book. Then I'll try to do that. But remember to show the same love which you guys have shown for this book otherwise I can't continue. 🤦

So Everyone, Are you guys also excited for some more twist and turns in Part 2? Or is it just me?? ☺️

Btw If you guys wants to say something to me... Please feel free to DM me at anytime. I do check all my messages. And try to reply all of them. So what are you waiting for? 😊

DM me all your well wishes, your suggestions, your objections and even your love confessions! 😂

●●●●●●

Now let's continue the story.......

●●●●●●●

Besides, TANGO was a professional model training company.

“I’ll wait for your answer,” Jiya said with some hope.

When Isha got home, she found that the house was not as lively as usual.

Abhay and GunGun were not there. Were they reading in Abhay’s room?

She pushed the door open and found that Abhay’s room was empty.

“Abhay? GunGun? Aunt Chen?”

“They’re all out. I’m in the kitchen,” Shivam’s voice came from the kitchen.

Isha hurried over and saw him with his sleeves rolled up, revealing his muscular forearms. He was holding a spatula with all kinds of ingredients on the side.

“What are you doing?” Isha knew that he could not cook.

Shivam also had an emergency training session that lasted the whole day. He planned to spend more time alone with Isha and cook dinner for her.

He regretted that he had never cared about cooking previously. Otherwise, he would not need to work so hard to train his skills at the last minute.

Shivam smiled. “I’ve learned how to cook, so I plan to be responsible for cooking three meals a day for our family.”

Isha snorted with laughter and said, “Mr. Pratap, you’re already very busy with work every day. If you busy yourself with cooking, who’s going to help Mr. Rudra?”

“No matter how busy I am with work, it doesn’t mean that I can’t take care of my family.” Shivam picked up the vegetables. “I’m also a part of this family.”

Isha raised her eyebrows and smiled. “Do you need my help?”

“No, thanks. Go and have a rest. I made dessert and it’s outside. Try some first. But don’t eat too much, or you won’t be able to eat dinner.”

“Okay.” Isha sat down and tied her long chestnut-colored hair into a bun, revealing her beautiful neck.

The dessert that Shivam made was sweet soup. As for the taste, Isha could only say that if a person was willing to make it, his attitude was worthy of praise.

The kitchen was bustling with activity, but Shivam was quick. Soon, he brought out several dishes and a soup.

This was the result of his hard work all day.

He started off not knowing how to wash vegetables. Now, he could finish cooking an entire meal. Shivam had indeed conquered many mountains, using his excellent brain and memory to finish cooking these dishes.