Louis' POV: Chapter 21

Liam and Zayn show up at the house only a little while after Louis does, and they find him pacing around the living room.

"Where the hell have you been?" Louis screams, and Liam and Zayn take a step back.

"What's going on?" Liam asks.

"Harry's missing. I got sent this picture. Did you track the number?" Louis throws his phone at Zayn who catches it before flipping it right side up. The phone is open to the last picture of Harry. Zayn's hand covers his mouth in horror.

"Shit." He whispers, and Liam curses.

"Fuck. Ok. I traced it, but I couldn't get a perfect signal. We have a general area." Liam says, and Louis walks over to see the tablet that Liam was holding.

"Send fucking everyone." Louis growls, and heads out the door to the car, Liam and Zayn following him. Louis slides into the driver's seat and Liam and Zayn follow him into the car.

"What's our first place?" Louis asks and Liam rattles off an address. Louis peels out of the driveway and speeds down the street.

I'm gonna find you, Harry, just hang on.

All the places Liam found turned out to be a bust. "God DAMMIT!" Louis shouts, his fist going through the wall to his right.

They are back in the office attempting to retrace the number with no luck. The wall is now caved in at that one spot and Louis is tearing at his hair.

Louis walks around, kicking at walls and chairs when suddenly his phone rings. Louis fumbles to pull the phone out of his pocket, and his breath stops.

"It's the number. Trace it. Now!" Louis says and then answers as Liam and Zayn type away at the computers in front of them.

"Who the fuck is this?" Louis demands as soon as the phone is at his ear, and he instantly recognizes the laugh on the other end of the line.

"Remember me, Louis?" The voice is one that Louis has known for a long time.

"Maverick." Louis growls, and Liam and Zayn look up at that, shocked. "What the fuck have you done to Harry?"

Maverick just laughs again. "You can ask him yourself. He's sitting right next to me."

The line goes silent for a moment, and then, "Louis?" Louis' heart melts at the small sound of Harry's voice. He sounds terrified.

"Harry, baby, are you ok?" Louis asks, and Liam and Zayn furiously type away at computers, attempting to trace the number.

"Yeah, I'm ok." Harry says, and then Maverick is suddenly back on the line.

"You shouldn't lie to him, angel. Would you like to see your boyfriend, Tomlinson? I can assure you he is far from ok." Another text comes through and Louis opens it, tears instantly coming to his eyes.

Harry's head is covered in a black bag, but he's still in the same chair, the same room. His upper body is covered in bruises. His bound wrists are bloodied. And his arms are covered in long ragged cuts, a lot of them still bleeding. His pants are covered in dried and fresh blood.

"What the fuck are you doing to him, Maverick?" Louis growls into the phone, holding the tears out of his voice.

"Would you like a demonstration?" Sounds pass through the phone as it is passed to someone else.

"Don't fucking touch him, Maverick!" Louis screams through the phone, but he is met with only silence.

Then, a scream breaks the silence. "Maverick get the fuck away from him!" Louis screams, feeling helpless. His Harry is being fucking tortured and he can't do anything.

The phone is passed back, and Maverick's voice comes over the phone. "I would show you more, but your wimp of a boyfriend passes out every time." Maverick says, and Louis seethes. His hands are curled into fists and his breathing is rugged.

"Just let him go Maverick, you can have me instead, I don't care, just let him go." Maverick just laughs.

"I don't think so, Louis. See, I know you couldn't give a shit what happens to you. But, for whatever reason, you seem to give a lot of shits about what happens to my little angel here, so I think I'll keep him for a while."

Louis' breath becomes shorter, more ragged, and he knows Maverick can hear it when he whispers out, "Why?" Maverick chuckles.

"Remember when you killed 15 of my men, Tomlinson?" Maverick asks, and Louis' heart drops.

"My angel here was given an option. Spill everything he knows about your operation, or bear the punishment of your actions. He said he didn't know anything. So now he gets to pay for the people you killed. He still has a couple more. He's only paid for 10."

Louis growls into the phone. "I never told him anything, Maverick. He knows nothing, you're torturing him for nothing." Maverick clucks back into the phone.

"On the contrary, his torture is messing with you. I wouldn't say it's for nothing."

Louis' voice is low and menacing as he says, "Maverick, I swear to fucking god, you touch him again, and your death will be slow and agonizingly painful." Maverick just laughs.

"You'll have to find me first."

Then, the line goes dead.

Louis throws his phone across the room, where it slams into the wall and falls to the floor. "You better have fucking found him!" Louis screams, and Liam nods, handing him a tablet.

An address was listed across the top of the screen. It was a large parking garage. The signal came from somewhere inside.

"Let's go." Louis says. Liam and Zayn don't move for a second.

"Louis...you're angry, maybe you should take a minute. Figure out a game plan." Zayn says, and Louis stalks up to him. Liam steps in between the two of them, a hand out against Louis' chest.

"I have my fucking game plan. I go in, I kill every fucking person in that building, and I get Harry out. I don't give a shit if you help me, but I'm leaving. Right now." Louis says before he turns and walks out the door.

He feels a small sense of relief as he hears Liam and Zayn follow behind him. He knows he's being insane, but he won't be ok until Harry is ok.

And he can't do this without them.