Louis' POV: Chapter 13

Louis reaches up, cupping Harry's face and pulling him into a kiss. He feels Harry's hand land on his hip, and nips at Harry's bottom lip, loving how the boy instantly responds by parting his lips.

Louis presses closer to Harry, and he feels it when Harry tugs at his waist. Louis flips his leg over Harry's lap, sitting in his lap and straddling him.

He pushes his hands into Harry's curls, and the boy moans slightly against his lips, sending sparks shooting down Louis' back.

He knows Harry can feel how hard he is, just like he can feel Harry. Louis drops his mouth to Harry's jaw, sucking kisses into the boy's jaw and neck, loving the way the boy tenses at the feeling of Louis' teeth on his neck, but instantly relaxes into his kiss.

Louis had taken his jacket off when they arrived, and Harry's hands are now moving from Louis' hips to the buttons of Louis' shirt, undoing them quickly, and sliding his hands up Louis' back underneath his shirt.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and Louis can feel Harry jump a little underneath him and he pulls back a little.

"Are you ok, luv?" He asks Harry and Harry just nods, laughing a little.

"Do you need to get that, Lou?" Harry asks, glancing over at the door, and Louis just shakes his head.

"No, luv, whoever it is can wait." Louis whispers against Harry's jaw, causing the boy to whimper. Louis loves the control he has over Harry.

The boy's hands find Louis' waist again, and Louis' groans against Harry's jaw. He can feel Harry's hard-on through both of their pants and it's doing crazy things to Louis' body.

The knock comes at the door again, louder and more persistent this time. "Motherfuckers." Louis groans against Harry's neck, causing the boy to laugh.

"Lou, it's ok." Harry murmurs into Louis' ear, sending shivers down his spine as Harry runs his hands up and down his back. Louis leans and kisses Harry softly before climbing off of him to go answer the door.

He opens it to find Zayn and Liam, who push past him into the room. They turn towards him, and Louis crosses his arms over his bare chest.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asks them and they give him a look.

"You have to tell him, Louis, he doesn't deserve this." Liam says and Zayn nods along.

"That's not your decision, Liam." Louis says, but Liam just turns and starts walking towards the living room.

"It's not your decision either." Liam says, heading directly for the room Harry is in.

Shit.