Louis' POV: Chapter 9

Louis walks back into the office, looking for Zayn. He has some things to say to that man for interrupting his date.

Jesus, I have another date with Harry tomorrow night. Louis thinks, smiling to himself. Then Zayn turns the corner, and Louis remembers his anger.

"God dammit Zayn!" He screams, and the man looks up, surprised to see Louis standing there.

"Oh, good, you're back. Where were you?" He asks, walking over, clearly not recognizing how pissed Louis was. Louis shoves him in the chest, and then Zayn figures it out.

"I was on a fucking date with Harry, you prick. And you fucking interrupted it. I told you and Liam I was gonna be out this morning and not to call me!" Louis screams at Zayn, who just stands there, holding in a laugh.

"You were on a date with Harry?" Zayn asks, a smile spreading across his face. Liam then walks into the room, hearing that last line.

"You were on a date with Harry?" Liam asks, and Louis turns to him.

"Yes. I specifically told the two of you that I was busy this morning, do you remember that?" Louis asks Liam. "Yeah, was that why?" Liam asks, and Louis throws up his hands in the air.

"Yes! And your idiot husband decided to call me with work shit and I had to leave."

Liam looks at Zayn. "And that's why he's yelling?" Liam asks, and Zayn nods, still holding in his laugh.

"I'm gonna kill you both. Now, what the fuck is so important that you called me to interrupt?" Louis asks and Zayn takes a deep breath, controlling his laughter as he hands Louis a file.

"We got word that one of our debtors is leaving the country. I sent a couple agents to intercept him at the airport, but we can't bring him back here or we'll cause too much trouble. We have to go out there." Zayn explains, and Louis sighs, reading over the file.

The man in the file was older, in his late 50s. He was a first time client with Louis, and this wasn't a good look for the man.

"Alright. Fine, let's deal with this quickly." Louis says, heading for the door.