Harry's POV: Chapter 12

Harry's hand is still tucked into Louis' as they make their way to the car. They go around to the passenger side of the car and Harry goes to let go of Louis' hand to get into the car, but suddenly gets pulled back.

He ends up flush against Louis as he kisses Harry urgently, one hand wrapping around Harry's waist, the other tangling into his curls.

Harry gasps against Louis' mouth, surprised, but quickly falls back into the kiss, steadying himself by wrapping his hands around Louis' arms.

Louis steps forward, pushing Harry back against the car, and Harry wraps his arms around Louis' neck, pulling him closer. After another minute, Harry pulls away slightly and Louis growls, sending sparks shooting up Harry's spine.

"Lou, we're still standing in the parking lot." Harry whispers and Louis looks around for a moment.

"So what?" He asks, smirking at Harry, and Harry laughs.

"Shouldn't we at least go back to your place?" Harry whispers, staring at Louis' lips, not really wanting to wait either way.

"Hmm...fine." Louis murmurs, leaning up and kissing Harry one more time before stepping back and walking over to the drivers side.

Both of them slip into the car and Louis starts it, pulling out of the parking lot. Harry feels Louis' hand find his thigh, and that's where his hand stays for the entire drive.

Not long after, they pull into the parking lot of an office building.

"Is this where you live?" Harry asks as they get out of the car. Louis meets Harry at the front of the car, and grabs his hand, leading him into the building.

"Yeah me and my team stay here. I have the back half of the first floor, back this way." Louis says, pulling on Harry's hand.

They pass by conference rooms and offices, and in a couple, Harry can see meetings going on. Harry stops behind Louis as he unlocks a door marked with his name.

Louis leads Harry into the living room, and Harry sits down, cross-legged on the couch, and Louis sits down next to him.

"What do you want to do, darling?" Louis asks, and Harry's eyes drop to Louis' lips, and Louis smirks.