Louis' POV: Chapter 5

Louis doesn't want to deal with this idiot today. He just stares at the debtor across the table from him.

The man had borrowed £20,000 from Louis, and had been given 12 months to pay it off. That was already generous, but the man had missed his deadline, begging for 3 more months. Louis had decided to be gracious and granted him the extension.

Now, here the man was again, begging for more time, and Louis was sick of it.

"Derek. I'm not in a good mood. I suggest you start being honest with me. Right now." Louis says, slowly and darkly, leaning his elbows on the table, and the man's fearful look grows more intense.

"I am Mr. Tomlison, I swear, I just ran into an issue, and I need more time." The man's voice grates against Louis' temples. Louis groans inwardly at the migraine that is pounding against his skull.

"You do not need more time!" Louis yells, standing up and slamming his fist down on the table.

"You were generously given a year to pay back your debt to me. When you couldn't deliver, I was kind enough to give you an extension without charging any interest. Now, here we are again, except this time, I'm not fucking with your lies. I don't like liars, Derek. That's the first thing you should learn about me."

The man stood up as Liam and Zayn stepped up, realizing where this was going. "Please, Mr. Tomlinson, just another month and you'll have your money." The man says, taking a few steps back.

"I have been out 20,000 for almost a year and a half now, and at this point, I don't give a shit. You can pay your debt with your life now." Louis pulls his gun out of the holster behind his back and shoots the man in the center of his forehead.

He collapses into a heap on the floor as Louis tucks the gun back into its holster and tugs a crease out of his jacket. "Get someone to clean this up and meet me downstairs." Louis says and turns to leave the room.

It only takes a few minutes for Zayn and Liam to meet him downstairs and they leave the building, heading out to the car waiting outside the building.

As Louis looks around outside, he notices 2 people across the street. Harry.

Louis' heart skips a beat as he recognizes the boy, his name echoing through his mind. Harry is staring right at him, but it doesn't look like he's realized Louis has noticed him.

Louis' eyes are hidden behind sunglasses, so to Harry, he could be looking anywhere. Louis smiles to himself at the beauty of the boy as they stood there admiring each other for a moment.

Then, Zayn nudges him in the back and Louis gets into the car, following Liam and being followed by Zayn.

"Boys, I need you to find everything you can about the boy I told you about earlier. Harry Styles." Louis says, pulling the sunglasses off his face.

Liam smirks, a quiet chuckle escaping his lips. "Was that the boy across the street? I noticed you couldn't stop staring." Liam says, and Zayn chuckles.

"Yes, that was him." Louis says, a small smile creeping onto his face. "As soon as we get back, you understand?"

"Sir, yes, sir." Zayn says, still laughing, as the driver starts the car and pulls away from the curb.