Harry's POV: Chapter 16

Slowly, Harry opens his eyes and looks around. Louis isn't here, and Harry wonders where he is. He glances at the clock on the bedside table. It's 8:10 am.

He's going to have to leave really soon to get ready for his first lecture. Harry gets up and searches the room for his shirt from the night before, but he can't find it, so he gives up heading out of the room shirtless.

Harry finds Louis in the kitchen making pancakes and walks up behind him, wrapping his arms around him. "Morning luv." Louis says, flipping the pancake in the pan.

"How did you sleep?" He asks, glancing at Harry over his shoulder.

"Good." Harry says, nuzzling his nose into Louis' neck and Louis turns around in his arms and wraps his arms around Harry's neck. Harry leans in and kisses him softly. Louis kisses him back for a moment and then pulls back, smiling at Harry.

"I made breakfast." Louis says and Harry smiles down at him.

"I noticed, you cutie. That was very nice of you." Harry says and Louis turns back to the stove to finish cooking. Harry pushes himself up to sit down on the island counter behind Louis.

Louis hands him a plate of pancakes and a fork and Harry eats quickly, his eyes following Louis around the kitchen as he washes dishes.

As Harry finishes, Louis takes the plate, washing it and placing it away in the cabinet, before stepping up in between Harry's legs.

Harry stares down at him before pulling him into a tight hug. He can't get enough of this perfect man who, of all the people he could have, chose him.

"Baby, I have a lecture. Can you drive me back to my house so I can get clothes?" Harry asks and Louis smiles up at him, setting butterflies loose in Harry's stomach.

"Of course luv, go grab your clothes from the bedroom first and then I'll drive you over. I hung them up in the closet earlier." Louis says as he rests his hands on Harry's thighs. Harry leans down to kiss him quickly before sliding off of the counter.

Harry goes back to the bedroom and grabs his clothes from the closet, pulling them on quickly and leaving the joggers on Louis' bed, before heading back out and following Louis to the car.

They drive over to Harry's house, and Harry runs inside quickly. He changes into a pair of black jeans and a white sweater.

His curls dried soft overnight and Harry quickly runs his hands through it in the mirror before grabbing his computer and running back out to where Louis was waiting in the car.

Louis pulls out of the driveway and turns to the right, heading for campus. As they drive, Louis' hand finds its way from the gear shift to Harry's thigh. Louis continues to glance over at Harry over and over again, and Harry laughs.

"What is it, Lou?" Harry asks, and Louis chuckles.

"You look amazing, darling. You're making it very difficult for me not to pull over and fuck you right here." Louis says, and Harry looks over, shocked at what Louis said.

"Louis!" Harry says, and Louis laughs.

"What?" Louis asks, pretending like he's all innocent. "You look beautiful, that's all I'm saying."

Harry glances down at his lap, blushing. "Thank you, Louis." He says, as they pull up in front of campus. Harry moves to leave, but then turns back to Louis.

"Would you be able to pick me up? I want to be with you after."

"Of course, sunshine." Louis says, squeezing Harry's thigh encouragingly. "What time?"

"Just pick me up here at 10?" Harry asks, and Louis smiles.

"Sounds good luv. How about you come back to the office with me, and officially meet Liam and Zayn? They've been wanting to meet you forever." Louis says, and Harry is surprised.

They want to meet me? Really? Harry thinks, and he smiles at Louis. "That sounds great, luv." Harry leans in and Louis reaches up to cup his face as Harry kisses him softly.

"See you later." Harry climbs out of the car, and Louis waves at him as he's pulling away from the curb. Harry turns and heads into the building where his campus is, with about 5 minutes to spare.

As he walks in, he immediately notices Nick, who's staring at him. The seat next to him is empty, but Harry desperately looks for another seat. There's a seat closer to the front and Harry heads for that seat.

Thankfully, no one shows up for this seat as class starts, so Harry is in the clear. Harry can feel Nick's eyes on him the entire lecture, and Harry tries to leave as quickly as possible as soon as the lecture is over.

But, he feels Nick grab his arm and pull him off to the side as he's trying to leave.

Fuck.

Nick shoves him up against the wall, looking pissed. "You're an asshole, you know that Styles?" Harry doesn't answer, too scared to form words. "You led me on and all this time you got a boyfriend? And an asshole of one at that."

"I did not lead you on." Harry says, finally finding his voice. "I repeatedly rejected you. And Louis is not an asshole."

Nick just scoffs at that. "Sure he's not an asshole. He's a totally controlling dick. Like at the restaurant, I was just checking if you were ok and he fucking assaulted me." Nick says and Harry just laughs.

"I didn't want you around me." Harry says and Nick's look darkens. "I asked him to deal with you, cause you make me uncomfortable."

Nick apparently doesn't like that answer because he pins Harry up against the wall, Harry's wrists trapped by Nick's hands.

"Well, if I make you so uncomfortable, why do you want to kiss me right now?" Before Harry can do anything Nick is kissing him. Harry desperately tries to push him off, but Nick is bigger than him. He has no advantage here.

God, not again. Harry hates this feeling, helplessness. Feeling completely out of control. He desperately wants Louis to help him, but is scared he will react the same way Luke did.