Burning Heart

Days passed by again. It started to get so much better. I was so glad, it was December and I was getting closer to my Christmas break, I just couldn't wait for it. I kept my hopes up and that me and him will be able to spend most of our times toghether, but what comes next is the most unexpected thing ever, I could have never guessed that I will have to face this too, but I did after all. Nothing was the same, but maybe after a while it was.

December, probably everyone's favourite month, so was mine. My exam season was almost over, which meant I will be able to spend much more time with him than usually. I never felt like I'm wasting time with him. We could sit in silence for hours and it would still feel so full and good and necessary. I was so thankful for everything. I loved imagining things with him, like holding his hand while grocery shopping or playing with his hair while we watch our favorite movie on Netflix. Kissing him in the middle of his sentence because of the fact that he is just so perfect in my eyes regardless of what he is saying. It's endless what I can imagine with him. I want to thank him, for being the most wonderful dream I almost touched. I want to thank him for showing me that the most amazing human being can come into my life and change it in ways he never imagined, for making me realise that people like him existed, kind, genuine souls who feel like sunshine on the darkest day of the year. People who only know how to spread happiness and smiles everywhere they go, for teaching me that angels exist in human form and the luckiest individuals are those who meet them, also as a matter of fact for making me feel lucky, even for the purpose of being the most magnificent human I came across, because I know I will probably never meet someone like him again. I was his, the way the sea belongs to the moon, the way the moon belongs to the sky and even if the jealous stars break and shatter upon the milky way, I will still see heaven in his eyes. I felt a need to tell him that, if I could kiss him at that moment, l would probably never stop. I would hold him and let him collapse into me. Every worry he has in his brilliant mind would be on my shoulders at that momen and I would welcome it all with pride. I would make him feel my love. I would be his rock. His protector. His foundation. His safe place. Hia home. I would make him feel my intensity from his toes to the follicles on his beautiful delicate head as my lips meet his. I would make him know, as deep as he has ever known- perhaps what it feels like to be taken care of, protected, listened to, and held, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. The passion he thought he knew before would feel small. The power I would show him, would flood through his body and he would have no choice but have the ability to succumb to the sheer magnitude of my adoration for the very existence of his. I'll never forget the day he poured his heart out to me. He allowed me to show him what real love is, so I made a promise to myself that I will never let him down. I intend to keep that promise forever, in lgiht of the fact, my love for him knows no boundaries, transcending time and space. It is a love that is as vast as the universe, stretching across galaxies and touching the depths of our souls. He was my forever.

The month just started, but something was really odd. The way he would talk to me was weird. I couldn't help, but keep on asking what was wrong. On Friday, where I had my appointment to the dentist, everything would go wrong.

'Qustion, what would you if we weren't like together, but just friends?'- he asked.

'I would probably die, okay I wouldn't, but obviously it would hurt really bad, even right now.'

'Would you eventually overcome it?'

'Probably never.'

'I'm just going to be honest, I have been thinkin about leaving the relationship, but not you as a person. I'm not leaving you.