Never Ending Love

The next day, when I woke up, I reached after my phone right away and left a message. It was just the usual moring texts, yet this day was supposed to be the one that could change everything, not talking about that the following next week was going to be a sports week, where I am not even in school, but doing sports for a whole week. I was really hyped up.

I think it was around 10 a.m. by the time I got myself together and got out of the bed. I still tried to process, what just happened last night. I was rereading the conversation. I realised that it was all real, what we were talking about last night was totally reality. No dreaming. No lies. It has happened. I felt like I couldn't wait anymore I needed him to wake up finally. Another hour passed by, when the awaited moment happened. He woke up.

'Morningg.'

'Heyy, how did you sleep?'

'It was alright, how about you?'

'Yeah same here. I'm not sure how I should bring up, but what are we going to do?'

I was somewhat really scared to bring the topic up, I don't know why, but I was scared to get in a relationship for the first time.

'Up to you. Do you think this could work?'

'Yes, it is definitely worth to give a try, what could go wrong?'

'Okayy.'

We were a fresh long distance couple, but we were really happy by the time, even though we thought we were way too early since only 3 weeks passed by. It was the weekend which meant even if we don't know everything about each other, we will definitely have a lot of time to get to know each other's needs, wishes, goals and some other things.

It was the weekend, I didn't need to do anything particularly important stuff. I just wanted to spend time with him. I was so happy to know that finally my dream came true. As the time passed by, so did I as I said. We started talking about anything that came to our minds, later we were sending videos to each other too, so that we will still have a lot to talk about in the future. Everything was just perfect. Life seemed to be just like a dream, I have always dreamed of. I loved him. I loved him unconditionally. I loved him even in my ignorance. I loved you when I didn't know. I just loved him. I wonder why people still underestimate the authenticity of long distance relationships. I fell in love with his soul before I could even touch his skin. If that isn't true love, then please tell me what is. I felt the luckiest girl on the earth. 1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas and I had the privilege of meeting him. Being able to find someone you click with so naturally is the best feeling ever. You feel like you've been best friends your whole life, it feels like you're coming home. You're so comfortable with them. Maybe that's what a soulmate is. Not someone who shares every single thing in common with you, but someone who feels like home. 'I love him' means that I accept him for the person that he is and that I don't wish to change him into someone else. It means that I don't expect perfection from him, just as he doesn't expect it from me. It means that l'll love him and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving him when he is in a bad mood and to tired to do the things I want. It means loving him when he is down, not just when he is fun to be with. 'I love him' means that I know your deepest secrets if he will let me and don't judge him for them, asking in return only that he does not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and I love him enough to not to let go. It means thinking of him, dreaming of him, wanting and needing only him, and knowing that he feels the same way for me. There of course is always more, but some other things are just harder to put in words. In my dreams his arms are my castle, his heart is my sky. He is the fond object of my affection and my desire. Him and him alone is the keeper of the key to my heart. Him. His smile. His eyes. His voice. His laugh. His warmth. His existence. Simply Him. I loved every single part of him. It's been only a few weeks, but I was already so deeply in love. I couldn't tell him how many times I have fallen asleep with him on my mind and woke up the same. He was the best thing, I have ever waited for.