Tales Of The Heart: Yes, Maybe, No

Weeks passed by really quickly. School was near at its beginning and I was really excited, however on the other hand I was also super nervous to start a new year. I still had the perfect friendship with my best friend. I was of course more than happy at that time. Another day another chance for a new adventure with someone I do really enjoyed being with.

It was an ordinary weekend, well at least that was what I thought. As usually I would wake up, get dressed, cook, help and in addition also pack everything in backpacks and sacks. I was casually doing so, when I realised that I don't have much time left. It was already 2nd of September, which meant that one more day then I have to go back to school. I was kind of happy, on the grounds that I can leave everything behind, all the sadness, all the struggles, all the problems. In facts I was happy to see my friends again. After I have finished with everything, I went to bed. By the time I would reach my phone, I already had recieved notifications from my best friend, who was him. I would talk about my day and how I excited I was at that time.

'How was your day?'- he asked.

'It was alright, but long. I woke up and then right away I had to start helping, then I cooked and later on I had to go back to helping again. How about you? How was your day?'- I replied.

'It was kind of boring to be honest'- he said.

'Oh yeah, guess what!'

'What'- he asked confused what I was about to say.

'On Monday I have school, I'm super excited, but I'm also a bit scared. There is a teacher of mine who knows about everything, my situation, along with what I have been doing to myself.'- I said.

'What do you mean?'- he asked.

'So there is this teacher of mine, it all happened last year... I was missing school on a Monday, due to sickness and back then we had an exam. On Wednesday, that was my first day, I usually had the longest day, because of having service and cooking. Apparently when I had service, she was standing there and telling that those who had missed the exam, will have to write it at that exact time. I was honestly terrified, because I didn't learn, I didn't even know how to write the words I needed as an answers, not because I had no idea about the language, but it was my first year learning such complicated words. After all I ended up writing some of the answers, but I knew I was going to fail it. She saw me tearing up, so then she came up to me, asking what would happen, if I brought home a bad mark, so I ended up telling her everything. I could tell she felt sorry for me and so she made a deal with me, that I'm saying to my mom, when I'm home that I got the best mark, but also nobody heard us and nobody could know about our little deal. As the time went by and I had lessons with her, she always checked on me up, in case something has happened. I always tried to stay positive, but I couldn't help, she saw my scars again, so I got sent to the school's doctor. I was forced to show everything I did to myself and I felt so bad, I ended up crying there, however she seemed to understand me, yet they all said I was the one who could change it, aside from I was heavely damaged from the inside, so I couldn't take any steps further. I was terrified and asked myself so many 'What if..?'. She kept coming up to me asking how I was, but this time was different, I knew already that I failed my final exam in maths, so I was the one who came up to her asking, how could I bring that home. I knew if I did, I would get punished, for whatever reasons. She made an appointment for me to the headteacher, I had to go there along with my class leader teacher and even the school doctor was there. I had to explain to them as well what was the case, so they have decided, that whenever I fail an exam, I don't need to bring it home, instead I'm going to be allowed to sign it under and use my mom's fake signature. Later, probably like 5 minutes after, I went to the doctor's office and again I had to show my scars. This was happening so many times, after each other, that they have eventually signed me up to the psychologist. My teachers knew why I was barely on their lesson. I felt kind of better after letting everything out, but no tear drop has left my eyes, no matter how broke I was from the inside. That was kind of the whole story, but the reason I'm scared is because this year my sister is coming to the same school, of course I trusted her, but I didn't know whether she is going to ask or say anything to my sister.'- I said.