Chapter 18: Goku VS Kefla

Goku seemed to smirk as his blood started to boil.

He could sense that Caulifla had a lot of power inside her.

With every punch Caulifla sent, Goku dodged and blocked easily.

"Fine! Let's see you block this!" Caulifla turned into super saiyan and sent a punch.

Suddenly Goku was sent flying by the surprise.

He only laughed as he got up again.

Goku also turned into a super saiyan.

They both went back and forth until Goku turned into super saiyan 2.

"Don't think you are the only one able to do that!" Caulifla seemed confident as she yelled.

Now they both have turned into the same form and continued to fight.

"This is fun!" Goku seemed to enjoy this fight.

"Shut up!" Caulifla continued sending punches.

Goku seemed to take her punches easily.

"Let's go higher, okay?" Goku seemed excited.

"I can't! I'm new to this whole transformation thing... I learned about it a month ago!" Caulifla gritted her teeth in regret.

If only she could've learnt super saiyan much before this.

"Oh, really? That's a shame... Well I guess that's it then! I'll send you out of the battlefield now!" Goku said.

"I am not done yet! Kale come here!" Caulifla and Kale seemed to put something on their ears.

Suddenly they both fused together.

"Hahaha! This power... I am Kefla! Now it's impossible for me to lose!" Kefla had become strong.

"Woah your power in base form is stronger than my super saiyan 2 transformation!" Goku seemed to acknowledge this.

He turned into super saiyan 3 and got ready to fight.

With every clash they had, Kefla kept getting stronger.

'Why does this power feel familiar...?' Goku seemed to feel nostalgic.

Suddenly Goku got punched in the gut and got on his knees from the pain.

"Turn into a higher form! Quickly! Otherwise I will send you flying from the battlefield." Kefla stood over Goku as she demanded him to transform.

Goku turned into super saiyan god!

"What happened to your breath!?" Kefla was a bit surprised.

...

At the same time.

Within the audience, the gods felt god ki.

"How did a god sneak in to the mortals faction!?"

Quitela, the god of destruction from universe 4 was shocked.

Nobody felt the power until it was released.

"Are you stupid? Can't you feel his power is just an imitation?" Beerus seemed to laugh at his point.

"Y-You! Wait until I will beat your ass in the gods faction of the tournament!" Quitela seemed angry.

'It seems like he is a powerful mortal, however still weak compared to Jiren! I don't think this will be hard to win.' Belmod seemed to smirk.

'What is this clown doing?" Giin who was next to Belmod saw him smile for no reason.