Chapter 14: Vegeta Is My Student!

"I wonder what my honey is doing..." Vados was wondering within the universe as she was traveling with Champa towards a certain place.

"When will we get to Namek? I want to restore our Earth already!" Champa seemed impatient.

"We'll be there in a bit..." Vados sighed.

Afterall she caused this trip to happen.

Vados gave an idea to Champa to restore Earth with the Namek wishing beads.

So they instantly started traveling there.

'Honey, I hope you are having fun...' Vados thought in her mind.

...

Within Earth.

"Show my power?" I asked confused.

"Yes! We all want to see that, right guys?" Goku seemed to nod excitedly.

"That is impossible, it would destroy Earth. Even in my base form, my aura would not be held." I shook my head in denial.

"That's alright! Whis protected everything around Broly and Beerus, he seems to be good at that." Goku said.

"He can't hold it in. I am stronger than angels..." I sighed.

While telling everything about where I was and did. I had included the multiverse and whole program of the gods for them.

Since all they knew was god kai, not even supreme kai had shown up to them.

"What!? We never knew you would be stronger than angels! Whis here made Broly look easy to fight against. He must be much stronger than Beerus and you are telling us you are stronger than him!?" Krillin seemed to rant about my existence.

Everyone in the group nodded.

"Whis! How many years did I sleep?" Beerus had woken up and seemed to think he was at home.

Everyone was startled, since not too long ago he was planning to destroy Earth.

"Master Beeru-" Before Whis got to speak Beerus had cut him off.

"I had a weird dream... Huh? Why am I not on my planet?" Beerus seemed confused.

Then all of a sudden he had a spark and got up in a fighting stance.

"Sorry Essence, I seemed to have been  tired! Let me finish off Earth now!" Beerus yelled with sweat dripping on his body.

He had immediately powered up a blast towards Earth.

Everyone in the fighting group were shocked to death.

Whis stopped Beerus and explained everything to him.

"What a hassle! Essence is this your punishment for me skipping out on your wedding?" Beerus seemed annoyed to have been used by someone.

"You could consider it like that." I nodded.

"Essence... You have a wife?" Suddenly Broly asked.

He was interested about that ever since he heard me call Whis my brother-in-law.

"That's correct, I am married to the most beautiful angel, Vados!" I smiled.

Everyone seemed to nod, as if deserving of my title.

As the saiyan god!

Suddenly a person came out of the group of fighters.

It was Vegeta, he had gone on his knee.

"Please let me be your student!" Vegeta shouted in despair.

He couldn't let Goku pass him any further!