Chapter 8: My Promise

It has been a full week to since our group of fighters left Earth.

The spaceship is almost at Namek.

Vegeta has been training with Goku in the gravity chamber, while Broly was meditating with Piccolo.

Broly had to have complete sense of his own power to have control over it. Of course Piccolo is the best teacher at that.

Bulma sighed, since it was more boring than expected.

At first it was amazing to see the whole space around the ship. However it became boring after that.

'I hope Namek won't be as boring...' Bulma continued to sigh as she was looking out to space.

...

Meanwhile in Beerus' planet.

"Hey Whis, is it time?" I asked the angel.

"Oh, most certainly it is!" Whis smiled.

Whis seemed to cast a spell on the scepter, which had connected to Namek to a certain person.

"Hello! This is Essence talking!" The grand elder got surprised.

He seemed to notice a glass sphere floating above him.

There he saw a grown Essence.

"Is it you kid?" The grand elder smiled for a second.

"Wait does that mean Frieza is going to attack!?" He dropped the smile.

"Sadly yes, but don't worry! My brother Broly will take care of it." I said with confidence.

"You have a brother...? No, that doesn't matter. Is he strong?" The grand elder was anxious if it was too much for Broly.

Afterall the person he will be going against is the emperor of the whole universe, second to none!

"I said don't worry! He is strong enough. You can see his power personally after meeting him. By the way, can you send a "Hi!" to him for me? Ba-byeee!" I said, as I ended the call.

The grand elder was silent in his room...

'There's no way that cheeky kid is an adult!' He was still anxious for more confirmation.

Afterwards me and Whis watched our protagonists arrive on Namek.

...

The ship has landed on Namek!

The moment the group left their ship, a certain namekian pulled up.

"The grand elder has been expecting you all!" It was Nail, eyeing down on Piccolo.

Piccolo was shocked to immediately see another person of the same race.

Not knowing how to feel in his home planet.

While all the others were confused.

"Does any one of you know him?" Finally Bulma asked all of them.

All of them shook their heads.

However they all followed suite afterwards.

Soon they had arrived within an old hut.

Within was a giant green namekian, seeming to hold a lot of history.

He was surprised to see another namekian. Seeming to have a hint of interest.

After seeing three similar races to Essence, he was confused.

"I am the grand elder of the namekians! Which one of you is Broly?" The grand elder had asked.

They all looked at Broly.