Chapter 11: Krillin's Time To Shine!

It's been a few years since King Cold has passed away.

The Earth has been consumed by peace!

Most people have become lazy.

Especially the z fighters!

Gohan was concentrating on studying with Bulla.

Gohan was first embarassed to have been paired with a younger girl for study appointments.

However all that disappeared after she showcased her knowledge.

Tien has created his own school of fighting with Chaoz.

Starting to have a laid back future for them, since they retired from the z fighters.

Yamcha had left on his own journey for truth.

Why was he so miserable?

Of course his companion followed him.

Master Roshi has been fooling around on his island with Launch serving him.

Broly has been waiting patiently everyday for Essence's return, he didn't stop training.

Piccolo continued finding new ways for greater power, his devotion for power comes from his heart.

He has been training and learning more about his race.

He had went to Namek for more information and power!

Nobody will know when he will return...

Goku has been training more ferociously after being passed by his rival Vegeta!

He has also reached super saiyan 2!

However their basic combat power have differences.

Goku can reach all the way up to 400 billion power level!

While Vegeta has gotten to 600 billion with super saiyan 2!

They both have started training together, always competing with eachother.

Vegeta was joyful with his power, he can be more proud of being royalty!

This time around we can see both Goku and Vegeta going against Broly together.

Obviously Broly didn't go all out, he was using enough power to overpower them a little.

It wouldn't be fair otherwise.

'Will Goku really become the strongest mortal...?' Broly thought mid battle with doubt from the past.

It only made sense, since Vegeta and him was stronger than him.

So he could only doubt.

Then we saw Goku and Vegeta laying down on the floor, both exhausted from fighting.

"Wait a minute Author! Didn't you forget someone?" Bulma who was there to watch the boys fight asked me.

Someone? Are you talking about Krillin?

I was just about to go there.

Thus Krillin can be seen inside a white space, doing pushups.

Training with a gravity suit on his body, he seemed to be struggling.

Why was he the only human still training?

"999... 1000! Phew! I can finally max out this gravity suit!" Krillin was exhausted as he dropped the gravity suit.

'I finally did it! After getting grant to be able to live forever without food and old age... I finally can leave from this place!' Krillin was excited.