Chapter 17: Tournament Of Power!

"Heyyyy Vados!" I greeted Vados as I finally came back to her.

"You are finally back dear! Hopefully you had fun!" Vados hugged me tightly.

"Anyways, since when did this universe have an Earth too?" I asked, since I had teleported here.

I sensed Vados and Champa on this planet, instead of their home planet.

"I had a busy work with Champa... We went to Namek and wished for Earth to be returned. Now we are teaching the earthlings here to concentrate only on cooking..." Vados sighed.

"Is there a problem?" I had asked after seeing Vados sigh.

"None of these earthlings are even half as capable as the ones in your universe..."

It has been a long time since she had to be so mentally challenged.

"Well...That's quite a predicament..." I didn't know what else to say.

"Huh? Essence it seems like you have returned!" Champa immediately rushed to my side and gave a formal greeting.

He knew my own power personally, he had deemed me in a higher position than the grand priest.

However we had a small brotherhood with eachother, so he wasn't as scared as Beerus.

"Vados what are you waiting for? Return with him to my planet, I can handle everything here!" Champa seemed to be pushing us both away.

"Right... Sure, thank you Champa!" I smiled at his weird antics and took Vados into my arms.

We had teleported both right from there.

"I can't dare to offend that guy..." Champa breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hey sir, who was that guy?" Suddenly a barbaric man asked.

"Don't you dare meddle in my things you filthy mortal! Get back to the kitchen!" Champa got irritated and got back to work.

...

Meanwhile just as we had returned back to Champa's planet and started to fool around.

Something appeared out of nowhere.

"I-..."

It was Daishinkan.

"F-Father! Don't appear here out of nowhere!" Vados was embarassed.

...

A little bit later.

"Anyways... I was going to inform you thre-Where is Champa?" Daishinkan was about to inform something, but didn't see Champa here.

"It seems like Champa has an important planet business to hold..." Vados shook her head.

"Well you can inform him about this too then... Zeno-sama has planned to hold a multiversal fight! The tournament of power! It includes the mortals fighting first and then the gods. Ten mortals from each universe and two gods for the other. The penalty for losers will be erasure. It will start on the 3,135,500,603rd day of the King's Calendar, on the 157th hour. That is all! Fare thee well!" The grand priest left to inform other universes too immediately afterwards.

"So it finally starts huh..." I muttered.

"Hum? Dear did you know about this?" Vados was a bit surprised.

"I guess you could say that... Don't you have something to do now dear?" I changed the subject.

"I guess I will be going out to find my universe's representatives with Champa now..." Vados was disappointed to be interrupted with their lovey-dovey stuff.