chapter 9: Frieza Gave Up

Within a certain part of the Namek's land, had been colonized by a huge universe ship.

"Lord Frieza if I may ask... Why did you bring us here?" The elite squad leader of Frieza corps, Ginyu himself.

All the other members were scared for their lives, once they saw captain Ginyu speak up to Frieza.

"Oh? Well you all saw the report right? The namekian on Earth was stronger than we thought they could ever be. Now what if there was multiple of them and stronger ones here? I would need your guys help!"

Frieza said, but he had a real evil grin on his face. He seemed to enjoy seeing his subjects fight around.

So entertaining for him!

Suddenly the control room got a signal. The whole place got lit in red.

"What's going on?" Frieza asked surprised on his throne.

"My lord! We have caught multiple signals rushing towards us!" A certain follower said nervously.

"So what? Why does it matter, if they come to death themselves?" Frieza got interested.

"This... They are all high leveled people! Some passing millions of combat points!" The follower was shaking in fear.

"Oh? When will they be here?" Frieza got up from his throne, seeming to like what he heard.

"20... No! 10 seconds!" The follower was sweating each time they got closer.

People only know about Frieza's first form power level and not his true form, so everyone is obviously scared.

Frieza has never really needed to show his other forms.

Frieza left the ship and entered the field.

He was met with Vegeta first.

"Huh? Vegeta! Why are you here?" Frieza got shocked.

"I am here to pay you back!" Vegeta yelled as he rushed towards Frieza.

However the ginyu force had suddenly got in front of Vegeta.

"We are the ginyu force! We will not let you go near our lord!" Recoome said arrogantly.

"I don't have time for this child's play!" Vegeta yelled as he powered up a blast, which had leveled them all to the ground.

"Hey Burter... What happened to us?" Jeice asked confused, as he suddenly couldn't move just like the others.

Captain Ginyu wanted to move, but he was beaten too hard. He was filled with Guldo's blood, it was humiliating to be covered in his member's blood.

'Wait blood?' Ginyu realised something and looked around.

He didn't see Guldo... Poor Guldo got blasted to smithereens.

Vegeta got near Frieza and punched him in the gut.

'How is he so fast!? This... Is this really that prince Vegeta?' Frieza was surprised to see his power.

"I admit that you are strong for a monkey! However don't think you can beat me!"

Frieza had turned into his second form, granting him with just a little over a million power level.

He was still being outclassed.

Vegeta started to fling Frieza all around the air like a ball.

"Damn you monkey! Daring to show your fangs to me!" Frieza yelled as he powered up to third form.

"That's still not enough for me!" Vegeta yelled as he continues on to give Frieza an uppercut. Continuing his barrage of attacks.

At this point Goku and Piccolo had caught up with Vegeta.