Chapter 3: Fat Beerus?

I have transmissioned to Namek!

This planet is very huge, it is very beautiful aswell. However very green...

I was ready to go around looking for villages, but suddenly a cool looking namekian appeared.

"Outsider, you have been invited for a talk with the grand elder." Said the namekian while glaring at me.

I followed him to a huge hut looking house. There sat a humongous green humanoid slug.

With tiredness and kindness inside his eyes he started to speak.

"Hello fellow traveler! It seems like Nail has nicely guided you here. Sorry for the sudden invitation, but I must ask what is your plan in coming here?" The grand elder was curious.

"I am here for the dragon balls." I said with truth.

"There is no such thing!" Nail said quickly.

"Now, now Nail. I can sense that he is very pure. He has no malicious intent towards anyone or hidden evil plans. However... May I ask what will the traveler offer us for the dragon balls?" The grand elder was waiting for my answer.

"I can help you in times of need."

"Oh? Are you talking about Frieza? It has been on my mind, that some day Frieza will stumble upon Namek and do as he wishes... However can I check if your power can go against him?"

He opened his hand and put it on my head.

"Y-You are a saiyan!? Wait no... A god!? You look a bit different from the saiyans... How do you have such pure god ki...? *ahem* I agree to your promise." The grand elder gestured for the namekians to bring dragon balls from around the planet to him.

While he was shocked at first, he gained composure. While Nail had his jaw on the floor for the entire time.

'No wonder I didn't feel his breath...' Nail thought to himself foolishly.

"Would you like some tea, while we wait?"

...

After gaining all the dragon balls, I was given a namekian to follow me outside and help me use the wishes.

As he chanted the spoken words, a huge dragon appeared.

My first wish was to see if I could cheat around the wishes. However asking for more wishes or other ways around it didn't work.

After experimenting my first actual wish was to get a suit that can switch gravity to the highest possible amount.

The gravity suit could go all the way up to 10.000 the amount of Earth's.

The second wish was to learn the language of God.

I have to get the super dragon balls sooner or later. Other reason is because I am a God myself!

The third wish was to give me a super dragon ball locator.

All my wishes have been granted.

As I bid farewell to the namekians, I transmissioned to a certain part of the universe.

...

I have caught six super dragon balls and put them together in the corner of the universe. It is hard to bring huge planet sized objects around with me.

Thankfully I have learnt the instant transmission, that can bring anything with me to anywhere.

Now I need to go find super dragon balls within the sixth universe.

...

Within the sixth universe was a beautiful angel and a fat cat trying out different disgusting foods.