Chapter 10: Trunks Is Confused

It's been a week since Frieza got clapped badly.

Everything was peaceful for everyone, except for one man.

That man was Vegeta.

Nothing was stopping him from realising his dreams!

He wanted to become a super saiyan!

Even though he couldn't get what he wanted to wish for, but he got a gravity suit from Namek.

After they returned to Earth, only Goku cared enough about Vegeta.

Piccolo left Vegeta with Goku to train and Broly left with Bulma.

Piccolo had more important things to do, like bringing this child called Dende to become the next god of Earth.

As he was planning to fuse with Kami!

...

Vegeta has been training with Goku.

However all Goku ever did was relax, without training much for the past few days.

He was content with his strength and even the universe emperor couldn't do anything to him.

So why should Goku strive for more strength? Nobody could harm him anyways.

However Vegeta had his own mindset.

He couldn't accept being weaker than others! He was the prince of all saiyans!

Why was he not a super saiyan!? He is royalty for god's sake!

Within a month of training on Earth, Vegeta started to wreck his nerves.

Since seeing Goku, his big obstacle, relaxing on a log. He couldn't hold it in much longer.

"HAAAA KAKAROT!!!" Vegeta yelled and Goku rose up from his position in surprise.

Vegeta burst a yellow aura out of his body.

He had reached super saiyan!

"What happened Vegeta!? Is someone attacking!? Wait when did you turn super saiyan?" Goku still in his dreamy state asked.

Vegeta was about to rush and attack Goku, but suddenly stopped after he heard what Goku said.

He admired his new body.

"I finally did it! Thank you Kakarot!" Vegeta was happy and thanked Goku.

Goku was confused as to why Vegeta thanked him, but accepted it nonetheless.

"Congratulations...? But you are still quite weak... Just a bit stronger than Frieza." Goku shook his head.

Vegeta was in joy until he heard what Goku said.

"Damn it all..." Vegeta said as he continued training.

...

After half a year of training, his anger got to a sudden all time high. Since Goku and Gohan was playing around with weak fights with eachother as practise.

'How dare this low saiyan call that practise... HOW DARE HE LAZE AROUND!' Vegeta snapped and burst a huge yellow aura, with electric arks.

Like that, he gained the super saiyan 2 as his new transformation.

However he didn't stop to admire his new transformation.

He immediately rushed to Goku's side and threw punches at him.

Goku didn't have time to defend and got hit multiple times by Vegeta.

"Vegeta! Why are you attacking me!" Goku yelled as he casually turned on super saiyan and fought back.