Chapter 6: Dragon Ball Z

As time passed within Beerus' planet, so it did within Earth.

Soon dragon ball had ended and became the era of Z.

"Hey Essence! Something interesting is happening on Earth as we speak!"

Whis yelled out to me while munching on mochis.

I had been training with the gravity suit and came to his side.

We both looked within his scepter.

...

Within planet Earth.

A certain saiyan came out of a space pod.

He had long haired hair.

It was Raditz, Goku's biological brother.

Suddenly an old man had walked up to him and pointed a shotgun at Raditz.

"A-Are you an alien!?" The farmer yelled.

"Hmph! Stupid Kakarot! He hasn't completed his mission yet."

Raditz was about to blow an energy blast towards the old man, but his scouter picked a presence.

"Beep! Beep!" The scouter showed 10.000 as the highest power level.

Raditz was shocked to see the numbers.

He immediately followed suit towards the presence.

...

Broly has been living with Bulma and has gotten to know her very well.

They could be counted as being in a relationship.

Suddenly Broly had felt a familiar presence.

"Is something wrong Broly?" Bulma asked as she suddenly noticed something was off.

"It seems like an outsider had come to Earth and is heading towards here."

Bulma seemed a bit worried.

"Is the outsider strong?"

"He is just a weak saiyan." Broly had told Bulma that he was from a different planet before.

However Bulma is the only one to know of it. Even Goku doesn't know he is a saiyan.

"Another saiyan? However didn't you say they went extinct?" Bulma was confused.

"It's most likely a survivor." Broly said as he went flying towards Raditz aswell.

...

Soon in a deserted area, they met eachother.

"Kakarot! You are very strong!" Raditz was proud of his 'supposed' brother.

Broly looked confused.

"You were born as a low class saiyan, and now have reached elite class! However why haven't you still completed your mission?"

"..."

Both looked confused at eachother.

"Who are you?" Broly finally asked.

"What!? Have you forgotten who I am? I am your brother! Raditz!"

Raditz was shocked.

"Huh? I have a brother!?" Broly was more shocked.

"Yes! You are my younger brother Kakarot! I am proud of your strength! Did you forget your mission to destroy planet Earth too? Come on! Let's quickly finish it and go back to prince Vegeta! He would be happy to have you as his subject!" Raditz rambled.