Over

"Sure?" I said before clearing my voice nodding at the seat in front of me.  

He sat down, his blue eyes looking around nervously. 

I took a deep breath, trying not to let memories override me. 

"Um, this is going to sound weird and crazy," he muttered and looked at me,"I think I met you before? Do I know you?"  

My heart skipped a beat. How?  

"Sorry," I murmured grabbing my purse.  

"Wait! Wha-," His words were cut off as I sprinted out of the Grill.  

I sprinted inside my home and straight to my room and slammed the door shut. I slid down, my thoughts jumbled and my heart pounding. 

He remembered. He remembered me. But what else does he remember?  

I groaned at my stupidly for just leaving him there. I seem to do stupid things around him. I shook my head trying to clear my head.  

But even I stayed, what was I going to say?  

I caused the death of your little brother and destroyed your family? And oh, we were in love? Yeah, that would work.  

I got up from the ground deciding, I will worry about it tomorrow.  

I went onto my bed and quickly falling asleep into a nightmare.

'I have control over you, remember that.'  

"He's gone," I whispered looking at the note in my hands which was shaking.  

"W-who?" Matt asked and he looked around, "where's Jamey?" he asked.  

I was to be busy shaking in fear remembering the things he did to me, to answer him. I got out my phone dialing Klaus's number. 

"Hel-"  

"He took him," I said and there was silence.  

"What's going on?" Matt demanded but the door bell cut off my response.  

I ran to the door and opened it revealing Klaus. 

I showed him the note and in few seconds we were in his car to the cemetery.  

A wave of blood hit me and Klaus growled before tearing into the building. I quickly followed into a horrifying scene.  

James was dangling from the ceiling by a rope with cuts and wounds covering his small body. He was crying and when he saw us he started struggling weakly.  

"Marshy!" he cried, "I'm s-scared!"  

Tears started to falling as soon as he spoke.  

"Baby, it's going to be OK," I shouted my voice breaking.  

His innocent grey eyes were killing me as he looked at me with fear. 

I ran forward but was stopped by a barrier. I struggled but I knew it was useless.  

Klaus was doing the same thing, trying to get to him.  

"It hurts!" James shouted but this time weaker.  

"Well isn't this sweet?" A chillingly familiar voice caused me to freeze.  

"Mikeal," Klaus growled turning to him who had malicious smirk on his disgusting face.

Check out my new book: Invisible No More and tell me what you think!  

And 20 votes for this chapter maybe?