The Wonder of Microwaves

I jolted awake and I wiped my tears away as I remembered my dream. I keep on having dreams about him. I fingered the plastic llama ring as I thought of him. I miss him so much. The dreams about him are always so depressing. I will always be so close to him and I will wake up. The door opened revealing Klaus and he sat on my bed.

"Dream?" I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I miss him too," he murmured as he wiped my eyes away.

Even though none of the originals say it, they miss him too. He fixed their broken family and now he's dead. We sat in silence and Klaus placed a kiss on my forehead. I looked up to him with my puppy eyes.

"Can you be my horsey today?" I asked and he rolled his eyes but nodded. I happily jumped onto his back and he ran down stairs. Then I saw an object and my eyes widened in awe. I skipped over to it and admired its shininess. I poked and prodded at this... Thing.

"What is this specimen?" I asked in wander. Klaus sighed and gave me a look that said he wanted to bang his head on the wall.

"It's a microwave, love." I scrunched up nose and shot him a look.

"Yes Klaus it's a microwave; M-I-C, whatever, it's a microwave," I said patronizingly.

Klaus face-palmed and walked out of the room. He came back. And he didn't comeback alone. He smiled evilly holding the familiar shiny silver object. My mouth dropped open.

----------

Klaus got me. I tried. I kicked. I screamed. I punched. I elbowed his man boobs, but there's a problem. He doesn't have man boobs. I'm kind of glad he doesn't have man boobs. It would be awkward. Then sudden image of all the originals having man boobs. That would have sent me into a fit of giggles. But there is another major problem.

He duct taped me to a tree. A freakin tree.

"Let me down Klaus!" I wailed. He rudely ignored me and continued to duck tape me. I huffed and muttered under my breath. Then I saw my savior. Elijah.

"Elijah," I screamed, "Come save me! I'll love you forever!" He shook his head and shot me an amused look.

"No can do, love!" He yelled and disappeared into the house. My death threats were muffled because of the duck tape. I glared at Klaus hatefully as he smirked. He quickly retreated home. Coward. I struggled against the duck tape but had no avail. I huffed and glared at the sky.

------------

My eyes wouldn't stop twitching. Maybe it's because of the happy chirping bird above my head. It was mocking me with its chirps. I swear to god if when I get my hands on that bird. And then it had the nerve to fly in front of me. I took a deep breath to calm myself. Klaus came out and smirked again at me. He sat on a large rock by the tree with a glass of blood. He took a drink and his mischievous eyes met with my glare.

"It's about to time to let you down; isn't it?" He taunted, enjoying this.

I nodded, my glare not leaving him. He got up and and unduct taped me. The minute my hands were free, he was gone again. Coward. Hey! coward has cow in it! I rubbed my sore arms and headed into my home. I have bigger fish to fry. A image of Elijah with a fish face and man boobs and being deep-fried like a fry was strangely entertaining.

Hoped you like this chapter! It was fun to write.

Vommet! And I noticed I have been losing readers at an alarming rate and I want to know why. Is it my story line? My grammar (I know it sucks and I will fix it.... Someday.)? Not your style? I want to so, if I can fix it, I will.