Death

Hope you enjoy!

"Ah yeah that's right

All you single people out there

This is for you

I'm not waitin' around for a man to save me

(Cos I'm happy where I am)

Don't depend on a guy to validate me

(No no)

I don't need to be anyone's baby

(Is that so hard to understand?)

I sang with my mad skills, twirling around in the large kitchen. My eyes widened as I hit the glass of blood by me. Than a hand reached out catching it with grace. I looked up sheepishly at my great great great great something uncle. Due to the fact he is a vampire, his face was still young and handsome.

Though he had a frown on his face, his blue eyes held amusement and annoyance at his permanent nickname.

I grinned, he isn't mad at me.

"Sorry Nikky," I said pouting.

He shook his head and smirked.

"How many times do I have to tell you that singing isn't you best trait," He chastised.

I smiled at that, I know that my singing sucks but I sing anyway.

"Oh, I have news for you," he said suddenly. I looked at him curiously.

"It's about you real parents," He said carefully, looking at me.

Old anger filled me as I remembered. Due the fact that I somehow survived the fire and changed, my parents payed someone to kill me. What kind of parents are they? Though the inside of me was burning with rage, my face was passive as I nodded for him to continue.

"Well, they died," He told me watching me worriedly.

"How?"

"Car accident." I wasn't sad or happy or anything. You can't blame me. Then I remembered the doppelgänger that they replaced me with. I saw her picture; same brown eyes, brown eyes, sun-kissed skin. Exactly like me before the accident, though I had golden brown hair instead of the red brown hair. That was the closest they could get from their brother, the dad. Sad, isn't it?

Hmm, I want to meet Elena. I heard they even had a son, Jeremy. If only they knew who Elena was, probably Elena won't be alive either. I wonder, if she knew that I existed even? Nah.

"Are still going to Mystic Falls?" I asked knowing the answer. He nodded confused.

"I'm coming with you," I said smirking.

Vommet!