Lovely

900 readers! Woo! But the depressing thing is I only have 12 readers. Thanks for sticking with me! *gives out cookies* enjoy! Sorry this is short, I had only 15 minutes to write

There was a spider on my arm. I sat there frozen as its hundreds of black beady eyes stared at me, it also stopped moving. It just stared at me. I think he felt the connection too. We were meant to be. He was a beautiful creature. He had gray fuzzes around his body that made him resemble a grey wolf. I shifted to a more comfortable position, my eyes not leaving my soulmate. His eyes didn't leave me either. I set him onto the floor and he scurried away. I glared at Nikky.

"You scared him away!" I seethed.

"It's just a spider, Kitty," he said nonchalantly.

"Just a spider?" I screeched, "he's my soulmate!"

Nikky rolled his eyes "You say that about every spider."

"I know for sure, he's the one!" I screamed.

"Sure," he said dismissively, "time to go to school!" And he disappeared leaving me sulking after my lost soulmate. Klaus just doesn't understand . Before I left Klaus called out.

"Hurry up and become friends with Elena! I'm growing impatient!" I rolled my eyes and skipped to Klaus's car. He scared my soul-mate away, I'm going to take his car. I was fuming so much, I didn't notice it was was red light. My mouth dropped into a big 'o' as a car came full speed towards me as I stopped into the middle of the road. The tires screeched and luckily it stopped before my car was crushed. I got out slightly shaking and was met by a very mad person. Just as I was about to apologize, his blue eyes caused me stop in my tracks. It was him.