Cows and Friends

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooo," I took a deep breath and continued in my high pitched voice, "Moooooooooooooo-"

"Moo?"

"Mooing is epic."

"You mooing sucks." I glared at him.

"Anyways, you are going to school and that's final," Klaus commanded.

"Why?" I whined.

"Because you wanted story time instead of actually living with Elena," he said glaring at me. I pouted because what he said was true. But story time is epic.

"And plus, you need friends," he declared smirking.

I gasped and protested.

"B-but I t-thought you were my friend!"

"I lied," Klaus said dramatically and threw me a bag and left me. I muttered profanities as I slung the back up over my shoulder. I'm going throw Klaus into a Justin Beiber concert. He woke me up at 5, he dissed my mooing skills, then he told me our friendship was a lie. That's it I'm disowning him as my hippo. I got in cute little QQ and drove to school.

I got out my car observing the school and noticed everyone was staring at me like I was a cross breed of hippo and zebra with a mix of cow. I guess new students aren't a norm here. I skipped to the office and got my schedule. I squealed at my first hour. History. I ran to the classroom and knocked on the door. The door opened revealed a cute teacher, his eyes widened when he saw me. I tend to get that reaction from people. I went in and stood in front of the class who were all gawking at me.

"I'm Alaric Saltzman, do you want to introduce yourself?" He finally asked.

"I'm Elektra Rain, and I like marshmallows," I declared with a smirk.

"Glad to know, sit by Jeremy Gilbert," he said pointing to a empty desk. I took a look at my brother. He had dark brown hair, very similar to mine before the fire. He had dark eyes that were slightly red and strained from drug use. He had bags under his eyes and a hateful look in his eyes. He looked like any one that lost a love one. Like I did when I lost him. Maybe if I get the chance, I might be able to take care of him. I looked away as my eyes filled with tears and I quickly blinked them away as I turned around with a smile.

I skipped over to my desk and smiled at him. He ignored me and I tapped him on his shoulder.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked. He ignored me and turned his music louder. I pouted and turned to the teacher.

"My name is Elektra," I tried again.

He looked annoyed but took of his head phones and glared at me.

"What do you want?" He growled and I smiled brightly. I leaned in by his ear.

"You are now my friend, like or not," I whispered. And with that the bell rang and I skipped out of the classroom ramming right into someone. I looked up and mouth dropped open. To say I was shocked was an understatement.

---------

Wander who it is?

Vote and comment and critize