Oh, Look A Donkey!

This is slightly boring, but I tried! And you guys still haven't answered my question. Should I make this Damon's love story or not? Too Cliché?

Oh sweet mother of llamas. School is so freakin boring. How can Nikky do such a horrible thing to me? Just because he's jealous of my mooing skills, doesn't he can place in this hell hole.

I can't wait until I get to Ricky's class, our bromance formed the minute he pointed a stake to my heart.

And he teaches history and mythology beautifully. At first, he only taught History but the school needed a mythology teacher, so he took up the job. So, now I have two class with him.

But anyways, I don't know when he started to suspect me, but we cleared it up. I learned about his dead wife died by a vampire and learned that I'm not exactly a vampire, or a witch. He still doesn't like me very much, but I'm convincing him not to deny his feelings. I'm too awesome.

I skipped happily to his class and jumped onto him, causing a unmanly squeal to fly through his mouth. I giggled and wrapped him into a bear hug. He uneasily unlatched my arms and I pouted. I jumped off him and skipped to my seat, sitting crisscross applesauce on the desk. He shot me a look but I shrugged and he sighed in defeat.

Students soon started to fill in and deciding I don't want to give my dear friend a hard time, I sat on the chair. Like a normal person.

This class is durable because there are a lot of cool humans in here.

There's Bones who loves soccer and ancient things. And then there's Tyler Lockwood. The jock whom I dumped milk on, which I learned his father was the mayor of this town. Despite our differences we were actually pretty good friends. But other then this class, I don't see them very much because Bones is a senior. And Tyler's controlling father only allows him to with the other rich kids. If only he knew that I have more money than all of Mystic Falls combined.

"Hey, Babe!" Bones shouted and wrapped his arms around my neck in a head lock. I swiftly got out and squeezed him into tight hug.

His use of 'babe' on me are not the romantic type, more like 'you eat so much, I'm going to call you a piglet' kind.

Plus, Raquel will kill me and throw me off a spike cliff if I get on with her boyfriend. Her words not mine.

Speak of the devil. Raquel came over and sat on my lap. It's our everyday unspoken ritual. She was a new student and we had exactly 20 chairs. So she chose my lap. But now she sits until the late bell rings and moves to her seat. I think the reason why we get sort of along is the fact we are both strange beings. If she was one of those normal female dogs then we probably would of started World War three in this class. Even her looks gives off a female doggy look. Bleach blonde hair and cold blue eyes. But put make up on her face and she will scratch your face off with her French nails. Gotta love her.

And she is territorial over Bones. Everybody was surprised when they started dating.

Bones is wears and bathes in black. Sometimes even black eyeliner. But he is and never will be 'emo'. The only knife he would ever hold is an ancient one. He deathly afraid of knives. Which is understandable since his mother was stabbed to death in front of him.

See why we get along? We all have messed up lives.

"Hey, do guys want to go the Grill tonight?" I asked hopefully.

They all nodded and I smiled; an hour is too short sometimes.

The bell rang and Raquel jumped from my lap and glided to her seat. Probably because she's a professional ballerina. The cheer team wanted her so bad, but she said she would rather smother herself with a pompon than cheer.

Rickie cleared his throat and began class.