Bloody Hades

Mystery POV

I watched as she twirled around in the rain and a sense of familiarity surged through me. Like the last encounter, she looks strangely familiar. Especially her eyes, swirls of purple with red. It doesn't look like contacts and most people don't have these kind of eyes. Why do they look so familiar? When the rain stopped, she went back into the home. Probably I'm imagining things. I shook my head and noticed how stalkerish I'm being and went home It isn't really a home any more. I don't think homes should feel so cold and empty. I sluggishly went up to my bed and collapsed feeling tired. So I enter a world of dreams.

-----

"Build A Bear?" I asked confused and she smiled cheekily.

"For Lei," She said like it the most obvious thing in the world. I smiled at her, she is the most thoughtful person. She dragged me in there and we picked everything carefully, wanting the best present for him. We looked proudly at our work and we payed. We joked and sang to songs as I drove. We arrived at my home and she got off first. She ran towards my mom who drew her into a hug and kissed her cheek. They entered our home. I smiled softly at them and parked my car. I got out and heard a crash and a scream. I quickly rushed to see my mom on the ground in tears and her looking into space holding a piece of paper loosely. When she looked at me, her expression of horror sent chills down my spine.

"He took him."

I gasped awake, shaking and cold. I felt something wet on my cheeks. Why the hell am I crying? What the hell was that? I got up shakily, my head and heart was pounding. I walked towards my bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. Slowly I calmed down and sat on my bed, scared to go back asleep. Why was I dreaming about the girl with strange eyes?