Blue Eyes

There will be mild cussing and a slightly mature scenes but I don't think it's too bad for Pg-13,

Blue Eyed person POV

I got out angrily. Stupid humans can't drive. Just as I was about rip out her throat and drain her dry, her eyes made me stop in my tracks. It wasn't her strange purpleish red eyes, it was the emotions that they held. They were full of happiness that sent familiar warmth and peace throughout my body and into my dead heart. There was all sadness that I wanted to take away.

Wait. Since when did I care about a human with freaky eyes? They are probably fake anyways. Probably like her boobs. My eyes traveled down and smirked. Nope, definitely real. Real and big. Really big. See what I did there? No? I don't care. I noticed she was also staring, which made my smirk bigger.

"Like what you see?" I asked cockily.

"Yes," she whispered, moving towards me. Waiting for her to do what most women would do, I leaned casually against my hood of my car.

When I turned back she was not ogling at my perfectly sculptured body. Or my sexy face. Or stripping (That happened once, and it was an old lady. Scarred for my immortal life.) Or tearing off my clothes (No it wasn't the same old lady, it was one of her friends that was equally old. It was a traumatizing experience.)

She was admiring my car. My freakin car. Though I admit this car is a beauty. But it's nothing compare to me. I coughed. She looked at me with a confused expression.

"What?"

"What?! You nearly crushed my baby!" I growled and she shot me a sheepish look.

"Sorry, I could pay if you want?" Then a plan formed in my head, I haven't had a human blood bag in a long time. Caroline was not the best experience. I don't like vervain very much.

I walked over to her in vampire speed, she didn't even blink. I leaned over to her.

"You could pay me another way," I breathed and smirked when she shuddered slightly. She smiled mischievously. She leaned in by my ear, her hot breath tickling me.

"Thanks," I shivered "but no thanks," she leaned back and looked at me innocently. I held back a groan, but when her words registered, I was pulled out of my little world. I gaped at her as she gazed back innocently. How does my charm not worked on her? How did she do that to me?

"How?"

"How what?"

"How do you not want this body that's like a Greek God?" I asked baffled. She snorted.

"Sorry, I don't go for bodies that belong to incests," she explained, "not that I care, I just don't go the way you go, I don't like my siblings like that." She shrugged and pulled out a check and slapped it onto my hood. She twirled around and left me confused as hell. And for some reason I actually want to know her name. And does she look so familiar.

"Excuse me sir, I need a name," a voice behind caused me turn around. It was a police officer with a tired and bored expression. I furrowed my eyebrows, how did I not hear the sirens?

"Sir?"

"You will forget this," I compelled distractedly, he repeated it and left dazedly. I got into my car, one question on my mind. Who was she?

-------------

Hope you enjoy this! Vote! *gives out plastic llama rings*