Holy Cat?

"Matt?" I choked out surprised. He looked at me weirdly.  

"Do I know you?" I shook my head. 

I felt my heart break as he left. Of course, he wouldn't remember me, Klaus compelled him to forget. I got up numbly from the floor with memories from the past going through my head. Instead of pushing them away, I let them run through me. Waves of pain went through my body and I accepted it. I deserve the pain. I never let Klaus erase these memories, because that would be selfish. I deserve to suffer. I don't deserve get the luxury of escaping.  

Somebody tapped me on my shoulder pulling me out of me thoughts. I turned to face a very out of breath Jeremy.  

"You OK?" He asked when he noticed my sullen expression, which I quickly masked it up with a fake smile.  

"Yep, what do you need?"  

"Um, I was wondering if the friendship offer was I'm still available?" He stuttered. What an interesting choice of words? I mentally squealed in my mind and my fake smile turned real. 

"You won't regret it!" I yelled earning some weird looks. I quickly dragged him to the cafeteria.  

"Where do you sit?" I asked jumping slightly with giddiness. He pointed at a the isolated table and I dragged him over there.  

I was digging into my food when an arrogant voice broke in.  

"Emo boy has a girlfriend!" I sighed and looked up to see a slightly cute guy that was jock. How cliché? And what is this? Middle school?  

But determining that this guy wasn't worth it, I continued to eat. Plus, it would be bad if I was dating Jeremy. Just, ew.  

Jeremy, however was not so happy. He got up quickly causing his chair screech backwards. I winced at the sound. By now, everyone was watching us. Seems like this guy is pretty popular. Well, duh. I feel like I'm becoming more stupid. Or am I already stupid, but I am too stupid to know that I'm stupid. Bye-bye brain cells! Deciding my younger brother was more important than my brain cells, I did what any ordinary girl would do. I ran over to a random table and grabbed a bottle of milk. Ignoring the protest from the random guy, I ran back and dumped it all over the guy's head. And that was when hell broke loose. It was a fight full of betrayal, confusion, and lies. It was the fight to the death. It war. But I think everyone was relieved to get rid of their school lunch. That's why I make Elijah make my school lunch. He makes the best sandwiches ever. But he can't do anything over the stove without burning something. Like the time when he burnt off his eyebrows. 

"What is going on here!" A man like shrill caused everyone to freeze. Which was pretty comical, as we look sheepishly at our red faced principal. Oops.