𝐗𝐈. ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ..

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ pretty boy !!

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪ ᴍɪɴᴇ
pretty boy !!

Hayden sat on her bed, responding to her group chat messages, smiling every once in a while at the texts she'd receive. Mason had texted multiple times the past few days, but she had just left him on read.

Silence surrounded the Young household. In just a few short days would be February 10th, aka, Super-Bowl Sunday and then 4 days later, Hayden's birthday party.

"Walker is coming over, and so is the rest of the cast." Hayden said, walking into the living room, sitting beside her sister on the couch. Nessa was watching the bachelor catching up on last week's episode. "When are you going on tour again?"

"We start April. Miami. You still want tickets?" Nessa asked her younger sister as Hayden smiled eagerly. "Hell yes! Everyone wants to come!"

"Speaking of everyone.." Nessa started, shifting her legs from the floor to criss-cross on the couch. "I followed this guy on Instagram.."

"Please tell me his name is not Charlie?" Hayden asked as Nessa's expression changed to a confused look. "How'd you-" But Nessa was cut off by the ringing of the doorbell. Hayden and Nessa both looked at one another confused. They hadn't ordered anything, food, shopping, even Amazon?

"Did you-" They both started but shook their heads. Hayden sat up, walking over to the front door to see a Starbucks bag. In it was note that read, 'since you really needed that venti pink drink with light ice..' and instantly the small brunette knew who had gotten her her favorite drink.

Walker Scobell.

Hayden was too stunned to even realize she was staring at the card until she heard her sister yell, "What's taking so long? What is it?!"

"A gift!" Hayden yelled back, smiling at the card as she put it back in the bag. In the Starbucks bag was two venti pink drinks. Hayden smiled at the order, grabbing the bag and closing the front door. "Ooh! Who's the gift from?" Nessa asked smirking at her younger sister. "A friend."

"Mhm?"

"What were we talking about before? Charlie?" Hayden asked, taking out her drink and taking a sip. Nessa doing the same.

"Yes, and I was looking at his instagram.. and he's actually kind of fine.. and when.." Nessa went on and on, only Hayden wasn't listening. Hayden was just thinking of a certain blond boy. And how he had taken an interest in her.