𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴛᴀʟᴋ

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ let's talk !!

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪ ᴍɪɴᴇ
let's talk !!

Hayden sat on facetime with Anna where the two girls were just talking at eating sweets. "Okay, I think you and Mason have to soft launch." Anna said eating a red sour-patch kid. "Soft launch?" Hayden asked.

"Like- where you do something very simple but like as a couple? And like no faces!" Anna said and Hayden nodded slowly. Clearly still not understanding her best friend.

"You know-" She started, "You know what, i'll just send you pinterest ideas."

"Okay thank you!" Hayden said smiling at the camera as she saw the pins Anastasia sent to her.

"Most are holding hands or-" Anastasia started, scrolling more through pinterest.

Anna didn't really stop talking mid-sentence. It was more of all sound was lost through the ears of Hayden Young. She had found the perfect photo for Mason and her's soft launch. It was an inspo photo but looked almost exact to the one Hayden took when they were at Universal.

"I found it." Hayden said smiling as she found the photo.

Hayden immediately went to Mason's house. She had texted him that she was coming over, though he hadn't seen it. "Mason!" Hayden yelled through the house. "Mason, where you at?" And then she saw him. Lying on his bed, sleeping. She wasn't going to be rude and wake the poor boy up, so she left going into his sister's room.

The girls were pretty close. Hayden told Brooke what was going on between Mason and her, she said the soft launch was a good idea to make it public.

A few hours later Mason woke up, walking into his sister's room, almost half asleep. "Brooke, is D here?" He asked, a yawn escaping. Hayden laughed, "Hey Mase."

"Hey D, what's up?" He said, a little less tired.

"You think this will make him jealous enough?" Hayden asked, ready to post.

"I would be super jealous if you were that girl." Mason said simply, and Hayden nodded, tapping the button to post.