𝐗𝐕𝐈. ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ..

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅget over it

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
get over it.. !!

"Walker, can we please talk?" Hayden chased after the blond. "No one expected this, clearly!" Hayden exclaimed, trying to catch up to the boy, when finally he stopped. Not looking at the girl behind him.

"But- please. Can we at least be friends?" Hayden started, looking for anything to signal to her that he agreed. "I don't want our cast-mates and friends to be stuck with us not talking to one another and-"

"I kissed you!" Walker yelled, finally turning to face the girl. He started walking toward Hayden. "And you didn't even tell me that you were with Mason, again?"

"It wasn't my idea." Hayden said sternly.

"Really, Hayden? That's what you come up with?" He asked, laughing coldly. "You know what. Fine. We're friends. But you need to get your lies in check." And with that he continued walking to his trailer, only Hayden wasn't chasing after him afterwards.

"Hayden, you need to understand that you hurt him. And he's going to need some time." Anastasia spoke on FaceTime with the younger Young sister.

"I know, I know. And it's stupid of me, but when I saw that girl talking with Walker. Flirting with him." Hayden started, a disgusted look forming on her face. "I thought I was going to like- fucking punch her." Hayden spoke, mumbling the last part.

"Oh, D." Anna watched the girl sit up, focusing on her friend now more than ever. "You like him." Hayden laughed. "No, I mean you really do."

"No- I don't." Hayden said sternly. "You were jealous that some girl was talking with Walker. Well, you need to get over it. He's not yours, and you have Mason." Hayden hated her best friend for talking sense to her.

"But-"

"You don't like Mason like that. You're just trying to make your dad happy." Anna spoke slowly, and Hayden nodded.

"Okay, so why don't you tell Walker that? Say you had nothing to do with the planning that your dad and Mason had. I bet he'll understand. You need to get this figured out, D. Before it gets worse."

Hayden nodded, before smiling and saying goodnight to her best friend, ending the phone call. The cast-mates of the show were all staying at the same hotel, with their cast-mates as their roommates. Hayden was with Maddy, like the girls had planned. Malachi and Noah were together. And, the last room. Walker and Carly.

Hayden had convinced herself to go and talk with Walker. So, Hayden walked down the hallway, hearing loud music signaling that was most likely Malachi and Noah's room and the room across was probably Walker and Carly's.

Hayden walked up, taking a breath before knocking on the door. But Hayden was surprised when Carly answered, in her pajamas. Very short pajamas. "Hey, Carly.. is Walker in here?"

"Hey, Hayden, and no. He's out, can I take a message?" Carly smiled, Hayden shook her head, a tight-lipped smile on her face, before walking down the hall back to her room.

SORT OF BORING CHAPTER, I KNOW!! IT WILL GET BETTER!! I LOVE ANNA FOR SPEAKING FACTS!! && NEXT CHAPTER IS DONE && LETS JUST SAY JEALOUS WALKER IS DEF. THERE!!
word count— 547 words

 THERE!!word count— 547 words