𝐗𝐕. ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴋɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ?

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅfucking kidding me? !!

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
fucking kidding me? !!

"You still haven't talked to him, huh?" Anastasia asked Hayden who was sat in her bed, watching Gossip Girl. The him meaning Walker.

"There's nothing to talk about." Hayden said simply.

"You think what Mason did was oka-"

"Anna." Hayden interrupted, sternness in her voice. "I'm not talking about this, right now."

"D, you're going to have to see him next week during filming, don't you think you guys should be on good terms?"

"We're fine."

"Bullshit." Anna said quickly. "Is Mason truly worth it? Or-" Hayden glared at the girl so Anna shut up.

"You know it's all- " Hayden hesitated and Anna nodded, averting her eyes.

"For your parents." Anna finished and Hayden nodded. "I just- I'm team Walker, right now. And since when does your dad allow you to date? I mean- come on!"

"He just wants me to be happy."

"But you're not happy, D!" Anna exclaimed and Hayden looked away from the girl. "I'm going to go grab us some snacks, want anything?" Hayden asked, removing the blanket and hopping up. Anna shook her head watching Hayden leave the room.

It was finally the day. The day that Hayden Young had been dreading. The day that the cast of The Lakes would meet up and start filming. Hayden wasn't thrilled that she would have to see Walker but was excited to see some of her friends. Maddy, the most.

"Hayden!" Maddy yelled excitedly. Maddy ran into the older girls arms in an excited hug. The two had been counting the days til they saw one another ever since she heard.

"God, I've missed you so!" Maddy exclaimed smiling at the girl, as she grabbed some bags that Hayden was carrying to her trailer. Maddy and Hayden walked over to Hayden's trailer, both girls placing Hayden's stuff on the counter. "Have you seen the others?" Hayden asked, unpacking some of her stuff.

"Yeah. I saw Malachi and Dylan. No one else, though." With any luck Walker had been re-casted and Hayden wouldn't have to see him ever again! But of course, like always, luck wasn't on her side.

"Come! Let's go grab your script. It's really good!" Maddy said cheerfully, opening up the trailer door and walking out, Hayden following.

"So, Malachi dyed his hair." Maddy started explaining the latest gossip. "It looks...different, let's say." Maddy continued, "And-"

"Who's that?" Hayden cut Maddy off, staring at a brunette girl laughing with Walker. She was gorgeous, I mean beautiful gorgeous. Hayden wasn't expecting any other girl beside her and Maddy for the guys to be working with. Hayden knew Maddy, she knew she would never like Walker, but she didn't know this new girl. Therefore, she didn't trust her.

"Oh, that must be Carly." Maddy said watching where Hayden's eyes were trained. Hayden looked at Maddy confused, she hadn't heard of a new cast member. "She's new, they just added her character in the show." Maddy said watching Hayden glare at the girl.

"Should we-" Maddy started but Hayden was already walking over to the two. Hayden stood in front of the two, Walker and Hayden's eyes instantly meeting one another's.

"Hi, Hayden Young." Hayden stuck her hand out, introducing herself to the brunette. "Oh, hi. Carly Johansen. It's lovely to meet you. I love your sister's music!"

"Awh, thanks.." Hayden said sweetly. Though in her heart she wanted to plan murder for that bitch. Talking to her man. Flirting with her man!

"Hayden." Walker said, awkwardly. The girl turned her head, looking at the blond. "Walker, how are you?"

"Good. How's your little boyfriend? Mason?" Walker asked, Hayden rolled her eyes.

"Wait, you're dating Mason Thames? He's so hot! I mean-" Carly started before Hayden glared at the girl. 'It's like she's a fucking crazy fan.' Hayden thought.

"He's fine-" Hayden said simply. "Hey guys! So glad you two have met!" Chris the director walked over, hugging Hayden, smiling wildly. "Yeah. We know each other." Walker mumbled, but Hayden just glared.

"Well.. you should probably know about your characters.." Chris started, the two looked at the director confused. "You do know- wait have you read your scripts?"

"A few pages." Walker shrugged. "No, I just got here, haven't had time." Hayden said and Chris nodded.

"Well.. you two," he pointed to Hayden and Walker, "are going to be spending lots of time together." Chris said, laughing as he left the group of teens. Walker and Hayden looked at one another, confused.

"Where's your script?" Hayden asked, quickly. Walker grabbed his script from the back and handed it to Hayden. Hayden flipped through the pages, reading a couple of lines between the two's characters.

Hayden gasped, "Page 32, Callie and Drew kiss.." Hayden mumbled. Walker quickly grabbed his script from the older girl's hands. "No. Fucking. Way." Walker mumbled, eyes meeting Hayden's.

(ITS BEEN UPDATED!!) WELCOME BACK BITCHES!! S2 IS IN THE WORKS AND I (happily) ALREADY FINISHED MY (potential) KISS SCENE!! JUST HAVE TO FIGURE A WAY 2 ADD IT IN!!!
word count— 849 words

(ITS BEEN UPDATED!!) WELCOME BACK BITCHES!! S2 IS IN THE WORKS AND I (happily) ALREADY FINISHED MY (potential) KISS SCENE!! JUST HAVE TO FIGURE A WAY 2 ADD IT IN!!!word count— 849 words