𝐈𝐕. ᴘɪᴢᴢᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ pizza date !!

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪ ᴍɪɴᴇ
pizza date !!

"What are you doing after this, Hayden?" Dior asked as the group started walking out of the museum. During the night Hayden also met Momona Tamada, a friend of Walker's, and Leena Scobell, Walker's sister. They're both really nice !!

"Um, probably just call an Uber and go to my house, watch shows." Hayden shrugged, as Walker walked up to the girl.

"Why don't you come with us to go get pizza?" Walker asked. Though she didn't want to impose on the group's hang out.

"No- it's alright-"

"No, you really should!" Leena said smiling at the brunette in front of her. "It's the pizza shop just down the street.." Dior chimed in as the group awaited Hayden's decision.

"Um, yeah. Sure, why not." Hayden smiled as the group cheered, starting to walk to the place.

"Uh, are you cold? I can- you can take my suit- jacket thing." Walker asked nervously toward the brunette beside him. It seemed that the other's left the girl's side to give Walker and her time to talk..

"I'm good. But thank you, though." Hayden smiled sweetly at Walker, from beside her.

Awkward silence.

"Um- did you like the premiere?" Walker asked and Hayden smiled up at the blond, nodding.

"Yes, it was really fun. Thank you, for the invite."

"Still don't know what you're talking about." Walker said smirking at Hayden as the two continued walking and talking.

"So, Hayden..." Charlie started taking a bite of his pizza. Hayden sat in between Dior and Walker, with Walker's coat on her shoulders, keeping her warm and comfortable.

"Is your sister single?"

"Oh my god!" Dior exclaimed laughing as the group joined in, even Hayden. "You can't ask her that!"

"No- no- it's fine. Yeah, she is. Want me to give you her number?" Hayden asked as the older boy blushed but looked away. "Actually.." Hayden started, smirking as she turned her head to the rest of the group, "she's got a concert soon, I can probably get tickets? If you guys wanted me to..?" Hayden asked, looking at the group who just stared, their mouths open wide.